We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather late April early May

Which Dalyan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Leeds
Level Contributor
34 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Weather late April early May

We are visiting Dalyan for two weeks late April early May and I was wondering what type of temperatures we might expect. We have been many times before but always between May and October. Hoping for some warmth and sunshine when we go!

Hitchin, United...
Level Contributor
101 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather late April early May

I've been a few times for the first week in May - when it has been hot and sunny during the day but you need to wear something warm (jumper/hoodie/jeans) in the evenings. You get the occasional rain and the swimming pools are usually freezing!

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
772 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather late April early May

The sea temperature is a bum clencher also!

nottingham/dalyan
Level Contributor
1,713 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather late April early May

Based on the last few years:

High 23-25

Low 10-13

Mostly sunny with occasional cloud and maybe a couple of showers.

The main thing to remember is to tke something warm to wear in the evenings, although many restaurants and bars have indoor/sheltered seating if it gets chilly. Have a good time!

Leeds
Level Contributor
34 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather late April early May

Thank you - sounds perfect :)

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather late April early May

Please can anybody advise what the weather is like at the end of May - dont really want a freezing pool or cold sea!

Cheshire
Level Contributor
1,724 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather late April early May

I don't think it matters what time of year you go as far as the pools are concerned, they're always freezing cold! Very refreshing and invigorating "once you are in". How many times have you heard those words?

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,990 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Weather late April early May

We always go in april/may time...its a beautiful time of year in dalyan, especially for the wildlife!

This year we were there the first two weeks in april and we had plenty of sun with only a couple of days of rain...the evenings are cooler though as has already been mentioned!

The summer season officially starts on may 1st and the temperatures generally start to increase steadily throughout the month (as do the water temps).

2011 had an unusually wet May but normally temperatures will be in the mid-late twenties with only the occasional of rain.

As I said, its one of our favourite times to visit dalyan!

Sel x

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,990 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Weather late April early May

We always go in april/may time...its a beautiful time of year in dalyan, especially for the wildlife!

This year we were there the first two weeks in april and we had plenty of sun with only a couple of days of rain...the evenings are cooler though as has already been mentioned!

The summer season officially starts on may 1st and the temperatures generally start to increase steadily throughout the month (as do the water temps).

2011 had an unusually wet May but normally temperatures will be in the mid-late twenties with only the occasional of rain.

Sel x

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,990 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Weather late April early May

Sel x

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,990 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Weather late April early May

oops...apologies for the three posts...no idea how I did that! ;)

Get answers to your questions about Dalyan