We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dalyan dentist - Dr Ersan

Which Dalyan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Folkestone
Level Contributor
27 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Dalyan dentist - Dr Ersan

We have just returned from Dalyan and my boyfriend visited Dr Ersan from a recommendation on here (I just happened across the post a few days before we went) as he had been suffering on and off with toothache the week before we went. The dentist here had failed to get to the bottom of it - giving him antibiotics that didn't make any difference.

We emailed Dr Ersan and made an appointment from the UK - not really sure what to expect. (dalyandentist@gmail.com)

Dr Ersan ended up doing an xray, root canal (without needing an anaesthetic and fixing the botched root canal by the UK dentist who had then filled the tooth with the filling touching the nerve - which was causing the pain) filling, 2 crowns and bridge. All for a quarter of the price he would have paid in the UK.

I understand that the dentist in Ortaca might have been cheaper but Dr Ersan was lovely, very convenient and very, very professional - so the few visits didn't interupt our holiday. He even picked us up in his car on Sunday evening to fit the crowns before we headed off into town for claypot kebap.......

Some have said it is inadvisable to get this sort of thing done abroad with a foreign dentist but my boyfriend is extremely pleased with the results. He couldn't have afforded to get this done in the UK and would probably have got the tooth removed instead. By the way his UK NHS/'budget dentist was Polish.

It was our first time in Dalyan and we would would love to go back. And to visit Dr Ersan as well - if not for treatment then definitely to say hello.

Sarah and Simon

Newcastle
Level Contributor
570 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dalyan dentist - Dr Ersan

Good to know thanks for that :)

nottingham/dalyan
Level Contributor
1,713 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dalyan dentist - Dr Ersan

Could you describe where his practice is?

Rugby
Level Contributor
20 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dalyan dentist - Dr Ersan

From the Turtle Island, the main road which looks a bit like a Dual carriageway, just walk down that road a few hundred yards and he is on the left hand side. Seeing him a week tomorrow.

Folkestone
Level Contributor
27 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dalyan dentist - Dr Ersan

A couple of doors on from the Secret Garden opposite the migos supermarket. I spent a couple of pleasant hours on the swing seat in the secret garden supping on an efes or a turkish tea - reading my book while Simon was in the dentist.

Sarah

Bury St Edmunds...
Level Contributor
56 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dalyan dentist - Dr Ersan

please could you tell me how much dr ersan charges for a crown? i would be very interested to know,thankyou.

england
Level Contributor
412 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dalyan dentist - Dr Ersan

if you e mail him direct, he will answer your question

Mugla, Turkey
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Dalyan dentist - Dr Ersan

Dr Ersan has been my dentist for 14 years. I have been always very satisfied about several treatments he did for me. In addition his office is always very clean, smells nice and there is nice music. I feel relaxed and comfortable whenever I go there...

8. Re: Dalyan dentist - Dr Ersan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 February 2013, 10:22
Get answers to your questions about Dalyan