We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Onur Air

Which Dalyan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Newcastle
Level Contributor
570 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
Onur Air

I know this doesnt have anything to do with holidaying in Dalyan,although i suppose it does if you need a flight there.

Does anyone know if another uk agent has picked up selling flights for this airline since the collapse of Aegean Flights/Holidays4u.

Have the days of cheap flights to Turkey gone forever.

I thought i would ask on this forum as everyone is so knowledgable.

I recently booked a flight with Thomas cook ,the plane was so uncomfortable,i feel Onur are far better planes.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
2,124 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Onur Air

only sunwings company charters to turkey with onur airlines

england
Level Contributor
9,752 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Onur Air

hi cass,,,been with t/cook a lot, found them ok and seats good,,whent with jet2,,this year now them seats are hard,,

Stourport-on-Severn...
Level Contributor
301 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Onur Air

Hi,

I have seen on another forum that Onur flights are now being picked up by Thomas Cook for UK but I havent looked into this yet so cant confirm.

4. Re: Onur Air

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2012, 23:17
Get answers to your questions about Dalyan