We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dalyan Dentist (Dr.Ersan)

Carlisle, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Dalyan Dentist (Dr.Ersan)

Unfortunately we have just returned from another great holiday in Dalyan, weather was brilliant and the place has hardly changed.

Reason for posting is that while we were there we visited the Dalyan dentist. In Carlisle, Cumbria we have been on the waiting list for an NHS dentist for more than a year now!!! (hard to believe isn't it). I saw some earlier postings on this site recommending the dentist and thought that I would get in touch.

I emailed (dalyandentist@gmail.com) him a couple of weeks before which was promptly replied and was offered a choice of appointments on our first day. At the appointment he checked my wife and I over and replaced the filling that my wife had lost a month earlier with a white filling (normally quite expensive and non NHS), he also started on my treatment of 2 crowns. I revisited the same evening to have temporary crowns fitted then a further appointment mid week for a fitting then the last appointment to complete the work.

All of this took less than 1 week to complete and all was at my own convenience. In other words the appointments were worked in around my boat trips and days out at a time that suited me.

Total cost was £350 (£50 for the filling and 2x crowns £150) I couldn't recommend him enough as he was brilliant throughout the whole process. He even cycled to my hotel to let me know that I could have my final appointment the next day as long as I wasn't doing anything. Great guy and attentative, I hate visiting dentists but would be happy visiting here again.

Thank you Hayrettin

Med.Dentist

HAYRETTİN ERSAN

+90 542 422 62 95

www.dalyandentist.com

West Yorks
Level Contributor
2,447 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dalyan Dentist (Dr.Ersan)

That's very interesting to know. I'm starting treatment to have a bridge fitted - at a cost of appx £1000! No choice really as our NHS dentist turned private andI I can't get an NHS place within 10 miles of where I live. It really galls me that I have to pay so much for dental treatment, how on earth do they justify such ridiculous prices? I've had a few crowns over the past few years at an average of £300 each - my smile is now worth a fortune! I'll seriously consider using Dr Ersan in future as his prices seem to be about half the cost of my dentist and he gets lots of glowing reports. Hope you enjoyed your holiday in Dalyan.

London, England
Level Contributor
3,042 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dalyan Dentist (Dr.Ersan)

Very good to know....thanks.

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
704 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dalyan Dentist (Dr.Ersan)

I will add to this, I am petrified of dentists, I had no choice last year to visit one, I went to Dr.Ersan, brilliant, made me feel so safe, I had fillings done for the first time in my life without an injection! I thought he must be joking, but no he went ahead, he said there is no need for all the injections some dentists give you, it's just a way of making more money, I must say I wasn't looking forward to it, especially as it was two of my top front teeth, I can honestly say, I never felt a thing. My hubby also visited him when his front tooth broke. I also have a friend who flies out to Dalyan to have his teeth done along with a holiday, best dentist I have ever been too, highly recommend.

shepperton
Level Contributor
26 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dalyan Dentist (Dr.Ersan)

Thanks for this! I need a decent dentist and Dr Erlan sounds just the job plus good excuse for another trip to lovely Dalyan.

5. Re: Dalyan Dentist (Dr.Ersan)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2012, 14:17
Get answers to your questions about Dalyan
Recent Conversations