We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jet2 2013 flights now on sale - with 10% discount

West Yorks
Level Contributor
2,450 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
Jet2 2013 flights now on sale - with 10% discount

For anyone interested Jet2 summer 2013 flights are now available and they are giving a 10% jubilee discount for online bookings. Just booked my flights - so glad I didn't get time to do it yesterday as the discount has only appeared today!

Dalyan Boat Trip from Marmaris or...
11 Reviews
from US$22.60*
Free Cancellation
Blue Thermal Lagoon and Fevziye...
1 Review
from US$45.80*
Free Cancellation
Dalyan Day Trip from Bodrum Including...
2 Reviews
from US$50.80*
Free Cancellation
Leeds
Level Contributor
16 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jet2 2013 flights now on sale - with 10% discount

Ah nuts! Booked our flights about a week and a half ago. Whilst the going out flight is more expensive the coming back flight has now dropped to the price we paid for it. The going out flight is still more expensive than what we paid at the time so there isn't a huge difference (25 max each) but it's still annoying!

Isle of Skye...
11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Jet2 2013 flights now on sale - with 10% discount

I'm confused as I thought it may be better to wait until other companies released next years prices too but I've only seen Jet2 and they seem to be a little more expensive than last year (granted, we flew with aegean flights which ended up in administration) I've been for the past four years but usually have the other half to sort flights etc. Im taking my parents for their first time abroad with my younger brother and my sister so looking for the best possible prices. This year I'm supposed to be the organised one :/

On a lighter note, T minus 9 days till i fly out this year!

leeds, england
Level Contributor
526 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jet2 2013 flights now on sale - with 10% discount

Way more expensive than this year - even with 10% discount. May have to consider a package deal next year! I remember when Jet2 used to be good value but think they're hiking their prices now especially out of LBA - grrrrrrrrrr

nottingham/dalyan
Level Contributor
1,713 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jet2 2013 flights now on sale - with 10% discount

They have never been particularly cheap. They appear to be first to be selling flights for next year though so right now they don't have much to compete with.

We're flying with them in 2 weeks for the first time, so we'll see if they were worth the money. Normally just go with whoever is cheapest, but decided to give them a go following good reports. Also they fly from East Midlands which is a short taxi ride away, and good daytime flights.

leeds, england
Level Contributor
526 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jet2 2013 flights now on sale - with 10% discount

Hi Tidus,

We always fly with them as LBA is only 3 miles from home - perfect! Have always found them pretty good especially the 22kgs baggage - but they are defo much more expensive next yr. Trouble is it's a pain to go over to Manchester when theres an airport up the road!!! Am going to wait - as I'm wondering if the price may come down - wonder if they've hiked the price to allow for the 10% discount - cynical I know !!!!!

Their duty free prices are good as well, cheaper than airport - have a look online before u go. We always take a picnic with us as well although their toasties and nachos are yummy. Plus 3 drinks for a tenner - mix and match.

4 weeks and counting woo hoo :):)

Janice :):)

Mentioned in this post
Manchester
Manchester
Greater Manchester, UK
nottingham/dalyan
Level Contributor
1,713 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Jet2 2013 flights now on sale - with 10% discount

I don't think they hiked the price for the promo, I had a look about a week ago and prices don't look any different, so it seems like a genuine offer.

Leeds to Manchester airport? At least you have a motorway! Try Nottingham - peak district in the way! Either have to go miles out of your way or straight over the top. Horrible journey. Still seem to end up doing it in the early hours of the morning to save £10 though, more fool me.

Mentioned in this post
Manchester
Manchester
Greater Manchester, UK
leeds, england
Level Contributor
526 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Jet2 2013 flights now on sale - with 10% discount

Yes Tidus - but it's the M62!!!!!! I loathe it, and spend a lot of time on it on a daily basis for work, so will avoid it whenever possible just cos of the sheer volume of traffic! Could always look at Doncaster Aiport I suppose. Sometimes have no option but to fly from Manny tho - as although LBA is developing fast there's still a lot of places u can't fly to :(:(.

Still I guess we'll endure anything to get our Dalyan fix - yay yay yay

J :):)

Mentioned in this post
Dalyan
Dalyan
Mugla Province, Turkey
8. Re: Jet2 2013 flights now on sale - with 10% discount

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 15:41
Get answers to your questions about Dalyan