We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Your last night....?

Dumfries, United...
Level Contributor
35 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Your last night....?

Just suppose you only had one final day/night to spend in Dalyan and could never return......what would be on your list to do?Where would you visit?Where would you have your last meal?

Cheshire
Level Contributor
1,749 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Your last night....?

A trip to the beach by boat, walk the beach to the dolmus end, spend a few hours, eat lunch there, get the bus back, have a few drinks before getting ready to go in to town, have a couple of drinks at Askin's Bar, then our final meal would be Ramazan Han, then saying a tearful goodbye to all the lovely people we have met over the years.

Edited: 14 June 2012, 09:23
Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
2,008 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Your last night....?

Oh what an awful thought that I could never see dalyan again!!!!! :(

For our last day we would start with an amazing turkish breakfast on the terrace of our villa with our 'adopted' cat, then on to a boat trip of some sort with swimming in the lake, sunbathing on deck and taking in the spectacular views.

My last evening would probably be a few efes beers in either sinans or jiks bar then dinner in one of our favourite restaurants (ramazanhan, altin tava, ali babas, gecit, bistro clou...i can't choose!!!) after dinner drinks would be at the rock bar then I'd find someway to chain myself to a lamppost or something so I didn't have to leave lol ;)

Sel

uk
Level Contributor
259 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Your last night....?

it would have to be bbq on board boat in the middle of the lake with a guitarist and a sing-a-long into the early hours.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
772 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Your last night....?

Recover from previous nights binge. Dolmus to beach for sun sand lunch and swim. Visit turtles to make donation. Back for swift few Efes snd see Mustafa Sabat and family at Captain Bar. Home for shower then off to Mr Celen for shave. Saki for dinner. Drinks - start by seeing Muf and Musty at Rock Bar, Serif at Tequila, Rasul at Four Seasons. Captain again. Guide MsRabbieQ past Murat at Handbag Heaven, Sing Flower of Scotland at Delta karaoke. Beat Yener at pool. Shower Yasemin with kisses at Efe Bar. Torch Pop-in on the way home. And all this whilst steadfastly refusing to risk another trouser burp.

North West England
Level Contributor
239 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Your last night....?

Lol Rabbie!!

Hampshire
Level Contributor
62 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Your last night....?

Torch Pop In!!!!

Excesive but very funny Rabbie!!

I travel back to Dalyan on Aug 10th ...cant wait

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
2,008 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Your last night....?

hahaha Rabbie! LOVE IT!!!! ;D

West Yorks
Level Contributor
2,447 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Your last night....?

I'd have to get up very early for a change, to make the most of the day. Eat breakfast on the verranda then saunter down to the row boat and cross the river. Walk to Kaunos, enjoying the fragrance of wild flowers and take in the tremendous views of the delta from the hilltops. Saunter back to the river and enjoy gozleme at the pancake place where the row boat docks. Back in town I'd then take the dolmus to the beach, visit the turtle sanctuary and walk to the other end of the beach, stopping off for an hour to sunbathe behind the sand dunes. Get the boat back to Dalyan. Assuming it's now mid-afternoon I'd stop off at Sevgi Gozleme for a glass of wine, sit back and watch the boats go by. Evening would be spent enjoying a huge selection of mezes at GelGor, then stroll into town (apologising to every restaurant frontman on the way -sorry we've already eaten but we will get round to your restaurant!) and enjoy cocktails at Albatros whilst people watching. Help Rabbie with his pyrotechnics whilst keeping a safe distance from his trousers lest he should self-combust! Go back to base, lock up and throw myself in the river. Well, maybe not the last bit but I would be very very upset :-(

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
357 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Your last night....?

I'd get up early go to the bakers for nice fresh bread,collect some nice things from supermarket to put on said bread,have nice breakfast on veranda,go on nice boat trip,then go and have nails done in the hairdressers across from the four season,then some dinner in four seasons,sit and chat awhile then down to lt's cafe bar for some gossip and people watching and of course some peach schnapps,then down to leons for more chat and people watching and peach schnapps(do i see a pattern emerging here????),then i suppose would have to pack if i really have to leave,never mind be back next year (:

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,764 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Your last night....?

OMG!!!!!

RabbieQ you almost got me sectioned this afternoon. I read your post while at work and kept chuckling to myself, then it was full blown laughter which I couldn't then explain!!!!!

"Torch Pop-in on the way home" and said so nonchalantly. OMG you've made my day!! I don't think I'll be able to walk past the place without laughing.

I refuse to answer the question in case it really happens and I can never go back ; - (( CG x

Get answers to your questions about Dalyan