We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

my fav places to eat this year

Which Dalyan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
aberdeenshire
Level Contributor
620 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
my fav places to eat this year

Came back Monday and here is a few of my best meals:

Golbasi: we were picked up by their bus for breakfast , at 9 lira each it was a bargin, we had the full Turkish brekki, with pomegranate juice to die for, there was far to much, so the fish and ducks got plenty to eat.

Yeners: went twice, first time was excellent, the second time was a little disappointing for a few of us.

Kebab shop off of market: cheap and delicious, NOTHING like the donor kebabs back home.

Bistro Clou: went there for lunch, which was nice as was not too busy, the wedding soup was excellent.

we went to a few others which I wont mention as they were average meals, but as everyone knows this is sometimes pot luck on the night if you get great meals or not.

But my favorite meal as at the Aubergine , i had a steak that could match any of the Aberdeen angus that im used to, top marks and great friendly service.

Edited: 29 June 2012, 17:44
Cheshire
Level Contributor
2,035 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: my fav places to eat this year

Good to hear that Nazeem has got back on track again at Aubergine. Some previous poor reports had me worried. But again, as mentioned sometimes things go wrong for one particular guest on one particular night.

London, United...
Level Contributor
107 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: my fav places to eat this year

We're off to Dalyan for third year in a row in less than 3 weeks. Yeners has come up on the form a few times. Can you tell me what type of food they serve and where it is please as I can't remember who last wrote about it. We are pleased that Aubergine has good rating, we ate their twice last year - it's quite a walk for us and they had hoped to open up this year in the main drag.

Thanks Denise

Cheshire
Level Contributor
2,035 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: my fav places to eat this year

Hi Denise,

Aubergine is still where he was last year... unless he's moved in the last month. So looks like the long treck again !

Cheers, Mx.

Yorkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Dalyan
Level Contributor
1,273 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: my fav places to eat this year

Hi Denise

Yeners is situated on the main road on your left on the block just before the post office as you're walking with the mosque behind you....it's easy to spot as they have large squashy green and purple sofas outside...they serve both Turkish and European food..

Aubergine is still where it was last year on the Gulpiner Road going out of Dalyan...I've not heard of it moving but please let us know if you find out any different when you get there..

aberdeenshire
Level Contributor
620 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: my fav places to eat this year

Denzilly is right about both places Denise.

London, United...
Level Contributor
107 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: my fav places to eat this year

Thank you taichijones, murdoman and denzilly. Steak at Aubergine was a hit with the men in our group. We have tried different restaurants, some the food was a bit ropey at a few - shame when you have had a good meal elsewhere but want to try somewhere else. Us girls have a problem trying to get more veg with our main courses, watching our figures of course, even though we ask, still end up with the mash and rice and tiny bit of veg - any tips much appreciated, apart from "you're on holiday don't worry about your figure"

Denise

manchester
Level Contributor
3,117 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: my fav places to eat this year

hi all

not much chancing for us this year, razaman han x 3, cardak, ali baba's and kervan seray, evey meal was excellent, you know it will probably be the same next time as well.

barry and mary

8. Re: my fav places to eat this year

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 July 2013, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about Dalyan