We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

*** Re: TA meets, LTs Bar is now called The Corner Bar ***

West Yorks
Level Contributor
2,447 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
*** Re: TA meets, LTs Bar is now called The Corner Bar ***

For anyone meeting up this month at what was formerly known as LTs Bar, it is now called The Corner Bar. Don't want to confuse any newbies! Directions for those who haven't visited before; from the main bar street, and with the mosque behind you, walk until just before you reach the PTT (post office, yellow sign) which is on the left hand side, on the corner of a lttle junction. Take the left turn onto Belediye St, just before PTT, and walk 50 yards or so. The Corner Bar is then on your left. Look forward to meeting some of you on Friday 21st! :-)

London, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: *** Re: TA meets, LTs Bar is now called The Corner Bar ***

Sorry just picked up on this one. I will be arriving early hours of 21 September. Would love to meet up with everyone. Is it between 6pm and 8pm at The Corner Bar?

West Yorks
Level Contributor
2,447 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: *** Re: TA meets, LTs Bar is now called The Corner Bar ***

Hi Shelley. There's no specific time, just any time after 6pm as some people will be going for a pre-dinner drink whilst others will be calling in after dinner. I'll probably be going around 7ish. :-)

London, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: *** Re: TA meets, LTs Bar is now called The Corner Bar ***

Great thanks. Hopefully see you there.

N Ireland
Level Contributor
276 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: *** Re: TA meets, LTs Bar is now called The Corner Bar ***

Is there a get together in the 14th or is it just the 21st? Sorry if I missed previous posts

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
2,065 posts
239 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: *** Re: TA meets, LTs Bar is now called The Corner Bar ***

I just bumped denzillys original thread up for you dshiels...looks like its every friday in september from 6pm onwards :)

Edited: 11 September 2012, 21:13
england
Level Contributor
545 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: *** Re: TA meets, LTs Bar is now called The Corner Bar ***

We don't arrive until later about 23.00 ish on 21st will we be too late then. anyone on Leeds Bradford flight same time 16.00 hrs ish we will be in the bar one big fat grey haired man and one fat short stumpy one with 2 stunning girls ha ha

Edited: 11 September 2012, 21:54
Cheshire
Level Contributor
2,035 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: *** Re: TA meets, LTs Bar is now called The Corner Bar ***

Hi G,

I will be watching out for the two stunning girls... only so's I can recognise you of course ! Hope we meet up.

Mx.

england
Level Contributor
545 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: *** Re: TA meets, LTs Bar is now called The Corner Bar ***

Tidus knows who we are he he

nottingham/dalyan
Level Contributor
1,713 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: *** Re: TA meets, LTs Bar is now called The Corner Bar ***

I do indeed but who are the stunning girls and should I leave the missus at home??!

Northumberland
Level Contributor
497 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: *** Re: TA meets, LTs Bar is now called The Corner Bar ***

Mind if your meeting on an evening and there's football on they show all & every game on the outdoor TV's, so might have to ask them to turn off the closest TV so you can chat on.

Edited: 12 September 2012, 15:47
Get answers to your questions about Dalyan
Recent Conversations