We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snake Bite

Grimsby, United...
Level Contributor
71 posts
Save Topic
Snake Bite

My eyes were directed to a story on my pc homepage (AOL) that a woman was bitten by a poisonous SNAKE while going for an evening meal in TURKEY, and yes you can guess where !!! it was in DALYAN, she needed emergency treatment in hospital and is now in a wheelchair after being treated at home in Addenbrokes Hospital, watch out when walking in the dark, you may come across a SNAKE or even worse MurdoMan~~~~ Vic x

manchester
Level Contributor
3,117 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Snake Bite

hi vic

it wasnt at 4.30 in the morning with cigar smoke in the air,

barry and mary

Grimsby, United...
Level Contributor
71 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Snake Bite

cambridge-news.co.uk/News/Woman-terrified-of…

dont know if this link to the story works but above is the story

Scotland
Level Contributor
2,952 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Snake Bite

Oh my worst nightmare Vic!!! I would rather take my chances with ten Murdomans all at once!

When I come to Dalyan, I'll be the one wearing thigh high boots in 90 degree heat!

Grimsby, United...
Level Contributor
71 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Snake Bite

Barry, that Snake wouldn't have stood a chance with Murdo about, he would have done his Crocodille Dundee trick and before you could say " give me a double Raki " he would have killed it~~ stewed it with mash & liquer & washed it down with a pint of Baileys followed by a nice King Edward Cigar ,, How The Other Half Live,~~~ Vic x

Grimsby, United...
Level Contributor
71 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Snake Bite

Alison, as old as i am that would be a sight worth seeing, i would even stroll beside you with my knotted hankie on my head and my Bifocal reading glasses on aswell as wearing a Kilt, would you think anyboby would guess we are Scottish ??? Vic x

manchester
Level Contributor
3,117 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Snake Bite

hi vic

you are making my long days in rehab bearable [2 more weeks before returning to work]. i've just read a thread of someone going for christmas surely murdo's wont be walking round with a big red coat and a long white beard.

barry and mary

Scotland
Level Contributor
2,952 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Snake Bite

Haha , would be proud to have you at my side Victor, you can be my official snake watcher!

manchester
Level Contributor
3,117 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Snake Bite

hi alison

all thats going through my mind now is that Kellogs crunchie nut snake advert

it will just be an other reminder of dalyan evertime its on.

barry and mary

Scotland
Level Contributor
2,952 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Snake Bite

Oh no, Barry and Mary that makes me reach for the remote double quick!! lol

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
499 posts
6 reviews