We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iztuzu Beach voted best beach in Turkey

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
2,008 posts
221 reviews
Save Topic
Iztuzu Beach voted best beach in Turkey

In the 2013 Trip Advisor Travellers Choice Awards!

tripadvisor.co.uk/TravelersChoice-Beaches-cT…

Sel

West Yorks
Level Contributor
2,447 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Iztuzu Beach voted best beach in Turkey

Yay! We all knew it to be the best beach. Not sure it's a good thing that the secret is now out! :-)

manchester
Level Contributor
43 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Iztuzu Beach voted best beach in Turkey

Wow, so it's better than Patara beach then? I thought Patara fabulous so can't wait to see Iztuzu in September!

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
5,169 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Iztuzu Beach voted best beach in Turkey

How Calis beach made number 10 is beyond me as its the worst beach I have been on anywhere!

Grey grit is not a good beach!

Edited: 22 February 2013, 22:15
Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
2,008 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Iztuzu Beach voted best beach in Turkey

I know L2R...me and my big mouth! Haha

I know Calis beach does have a lot of fans knitter so maybe that's why its in the top 10? I think the results are based on the travellers reviews so some visitors must have been rating it highly!

Bigalshelley, it'll be interesting to see how they compare in your eyes when you visit dalyan! Patara is an absolutely stunning beach and much longer than iztuzu but both are unspoilt, sandy and in a wonderful setting! Iztuzu is very family friendly and the journey to the beach is magical. Patara is internationally recognised as being one of Turkeys best beaches and is more 'unknown' so perhaps gets fewer reviews on TA which is what these awards are based on. I love both :)

Sel

5. Re: Iztuzu Beach voted best beach in Turkey

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 February 2014, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Dalyan