We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private boat trips

Essex, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Private boat trips

We will be travelling to dalyan for our second time in about 16 days does anybody know what the rates are this year for a private launch for 7 people on a nice boat as it will be my 50th while we are there ?

Cheshire
Level Contributor
1,747 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Private boat trips

Happy 50th. Why don't you try Alper on the Olive Lounge. It has been getting great reviews, so great that we have booked it for September, not a private trip though, but I'm sure they do them. Many on this forum have been on the Olive Lounge and the Lemon Lounge. I contacted Alper on info@olivelounge.com, he was very good at getting back to me, so maybe he can help you out. We will be sampling the Lemon Lounge and cannot wait. Have a great trip.

aberdeenshire
Level Contributor
620 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Private boat trips

we were quoted 700lira for lemon lounge this year or 60 lira for a non private trip

Edited: 24 July 2013, 17:55
aberdeenshire
Level Contributor
620 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Private boat trips

700 was for the private boat and 60lira was per person for non private trip

Level Contributor
35 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Private boat trips

We booked a private boat for seven of us for 450TL a week or so ago. If of interest I can dig out details?

Essex, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Private boat trips

I think we paid about 400 tl last year and had a boat called the dolphin which we booked through one of the guys by the river and had a lovely day but was wondering if anyone could recommend a nice boat for personal hire from this season thanks .

chigwell, essex. uk
Level Contributor
1,303 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Private boat trips

The Lemon lounge is really superb. If you are sharing with others, Alper allows 16-18 guests max. But as we were a group of 23 it was not a problem. He said that as we all knew each other, we would not mind sitting a little closer if we had to.

However the boat was plenty big enough for us all to spread out. With regard to the cost we paid 70TL per adult and 35TL per child (over 4 years).

I did find the pricing slightly weird, because if we had been a group of strangers he would have got a lot less from us.

I must say the for the price it was worth every penny, great boat, lovely people and delicious food. Drink prices the same as the bars in town.

There is a minimum price for private hire, which might work out a little pricey if there are only the seven of you. If hiring privately you can also take your own ipod to plug into their sound system (remember a jack) and you get to stay as long or as short a time at each stop and he will do special stops if you have any requests (we stopped at a lake on the way back which had hot water coming up from the river bed)

As it's your 50th I would "push the boat out" and go for the best Lemon or Olive Lounge.

Lorraine

7. Re: Private boat trips

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 September 2013, 17:51
Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
463 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Private boat trips

....were going private on the lemon lounge in august....7 adults and 4 children for 580 lira on the sunset/moonlight cruise....just email them your details and alper will get back to you with a price and absolutely no obligation if you don't want to book it.....its definitely worth it for a celebration but you may find it might be a higher rate per person for yours as there are less people (im not 100% sure of this...it might even go the other way and end up lower)

turkey
Level Contributor
75 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Private boat trips

If you go to the new mud bath in dalyan (who own olive and lemon lounge) you can negotiate a good deal for a private party. Opposite bc spa. Enjoy.

Porthcawl, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Private boat trips

Hi Tosh

Read your post re private boat hire for TL 450. Can you dig out more info please - name of boat and what is included in the price etc? We'll be a group of 6, arriving in Dalyan on Saturday - so looking forward to it!

Many thanks

Get answers to your questions about Dalyan
Recent Conversations