We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New hotel?

Camberley Surrey UK
Level Contributor
44 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
New hotel?

We stayed at the Ali-Baba apartments on Ataturk Bvld in June and saw a new ?hotel being finished off on the same road, a little way along on the opposite side as you go into town. Does anyone know if it's finished and the name please?

Thanks

Cheshire
Level Contributor
154 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New hotel?

Think this may be the old Kings Hotel, they had made a start on it earlier in the year, not sure if it's a refurb or whether it was being demolished to make way for a new build.

West Yorks
Level Contributor
2,447 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New hotel?

Yes it's a derelict hotel that has been done out and I've heard that they have done a great job on it. Unfortunately I don't know its name, only that this season's rates are reduced because there are still a few things being sorted out. Hopefully somebody will find out the name and let you know. :-)

Cheshire
Level Contributor
1,763 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New hotel?

Hi Clairem1 The new hotel is called the Montana, we stayed close by in May and watched them working on it. Looks very swish,, Has a website. www.montanadalyan.com a boutique hotel apparently. Don't know the prices, but yes, it was the old Kings Hotel. We will check it out in September but I am sure it is well out of our budget.

Chester, United...
Destination Expert
for Dalyan
Level Contributor
2,906 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: New hotel?

This looks fantastic but very expensive.They must think there is a market for this quality.

Camberley Surrey UK
Level Contributor
44 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: New hotel?

Fab - thank you, will take a look and maybe have a drink there!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: New hotel?

Hi all

We are going out to Turkey next week and staying at this hotel. Recommended by a friend who has an apartment in Dalyan. The people at the hotel seemed very friendly when we called to ask for the rates which are quite reasonable but again will report back. This hotel now needs to be put on line for other people to comment

Camberley Surrey UK
Level Contributor
44 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: New hotel?

Thanks I've emailed them a couple of times with no response for 2014 would appreciate a view on whether to pursue!

england
Level Contributor
545 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: New hotel?

It does look fabulous very nice indeed.

Newcastle
Level Contributor
570 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: New hotel?

We passed this hotel also in August,it does look very nice.

We only saw 1 person sitting at the pool bar in the afternoon when we passed and then on another two occasions we couldn't see anyone at the pool but did see a few expensive cars parked in the lane at the side of hotel.

I would love to know your findings on this and prices,although I am a self caterer I do now and again plump for nice hotels.

manchester
Level Contributor
123 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: New hotel?

We have just returned from Dalyan and we passed the hotel a number of times.does look very nice however I must add that there wasn't anybody there when we looked in.this would have been morning noon & night over a period of ten days.look forward to reading some reviews as it does look exclusive.

Get answers to your questions about Dalyan
Recent Conversations