We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dalyan Hotels

Which Dalyan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester
Level Contributor
75 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Dalyan Hotels

We have visited Dalyan twice and stayed at Fatih Apartments (nr Calbis)

Really fancy staying somewhere along the river!

I def know there are places as you pass them on the boat going to the beach.

Anyone recommend??

Family of 4 (kids, altho not kids really are 20 and 16!)

Stourport-on-Severn...
Level Contributor
301 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dalyan Hotels

We had a nose around a few last year that are on the beach end of the river and the one that really took our fancy was the Asur. It was really nicely set out with lots of separate wooden rooms, beautiful gardens and deck chairs and beanbags along the river on decking where you could watch the boats go by. We would def look to stay there if it wasn't practical for us to stay in our usual villas ( I.e. if we haven't got family and friends with us).

Herts
Level Contributor
310 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dalyan Hotels

The Asur do Villas as well as the hotel and apartments, it is a lovely spot.

Yorkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Dalyan
Level Contributor
1,273 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dalyan Hotels

Hi Bulldog

Are you only wanting a hotel on the river towards the beach, or are you also considering staying by the river up the other end towards the lake?.....the same end as the Fatih & Calbis...

London, England
Level Contributor
3,042 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dalyan Hotels

We just stayed at one the end Denzilly talks about as if going towards the lake. I personally think this end was ideal as the river traffic wouldn't be as heavy as the ones going to the beach. Also it was any easy quick walk to lots of bakers, mini markets and market end. Lovely and quite at night.

We stayed at Riverside Houses and have just booked flight and secured Riverside again for next summer. Yes, also saw more nice properties further past us but I also though "ummmm, that would be a fair drag of a walk late in the eveing when tired" .....so i guess it depends which end of town you prefer and how far you want to walk.. I liked being near the mosque square end as too be honest into the second week when it was busier I didn't even want to walk up main strip much at night.....same shops, same bars, lights, noise, people bumping into you......repeatitive. So say if we'd eaten up Sahil (riverside towards beach) then we'd cut down the nearest side street and walk along river path down to mosque square any from it all. But everyones different :)

Manchester
Level Contributor
75 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dalyan Hotels

Yes Id like to be fairly central.

To be honest I found the walk from Fatihs up to the "lively" end of town was a jag!

I just like the thought of somewhere nr the river with a garden and enough sunbeds! I don't relish getting up at 6 to make sure you can sit by the pool!

London, England
Level Contributor
3,042 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dalyan Hotels

It's definitely magically staying right ontop of the river.....this will now always be our number one priority. I love looking at the mountains, I love watching the world go up and down the river and after 2pm the water changes to the most beautiful colour of green.

Southport, United...
Level Contributor
2,156 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Dalyan Hotels

Have a look at this map of Dalyan................

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g311315-i4487-k341…

You will be able to see which hotels are situated along the river.

solihull
Level Contributor
530 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Dalyan Hotels

Turkish Delight,will endorse your comments.If your budget can stretch to it Asur is in my opinion probably the nicest accomodation in Dalyan.In order of niceness would say Asur VillasAppartments,,Hotel.Hapib,the owner used to own and rent out three villas.You could e mail him direct and try and strike a deal.Asur has lovely gardens,great pool,good breakfast,and generally nice friendly guests.Hotel put on boat to Beach as well.Owner friendly and accommodating with two English speaking daughters who also help out.One of the villas is named after his daughter.Go on treat yourself.

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
487 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Dalyan Hotels

I'm with you on that one laraevens, if I had to choose one thing about Dalyan that was my least favourite ( can't believe I'm saying this , I'm a dalyan addict) it's the 'strip' , but has you pointed out you really don't have to walk down it every time.

Back to the hotels, the Tezcan (spelling) is on the river front , not stayed there myself but it looks lovely x

Doncaster, England...
Level Contributor
97 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Dalyan Hotels

Depends which end of the river. I stayed with my 2 daughters in July at the Riverside Hotel which was amazing. We ate breakfast every morning on the jetty over the river, it really is a lovely place, all you can hear in a morning is the wildlife and the odd boat, but only the boats that go up to the lake really, much less than at the other end. When we booked in March it also came up as one of the cheapest. Its the next one past the Riverside Houses. We had b&b although they also do half board. Lovely friendly staff, lovely pool, very clean rooms, lovely setting - but not the height of luxury. There was one a bit further past that called Keysan Yunus which looked very similar and I was told by someone I met there that that's also very nice.

Edited: 27 August 2013, 13:46
Get answers to your questions about Dalyan