We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dalyan October

southport
Level Contributor
391 posts
Save Topic
Dalyan October

Been to turkey a few time never dalyan we are going in October.anyone else going then can't wait xx

Slough, United...
Level Contributor
356 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dalyan October

I've just booked for 21st October! When are you going, Dawn?

southport
Level Contributor
391 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Dalyan October

we come on the 13th October for 9 nights first time to dalyan not turkey though xx

Southport, United...
Level Contributor
106 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dalyan October

Hi Dawnmortimer! Another Southport forumite!

I am also travelling on the 13th, from Manchester, with Thomas Cook. Possibly the same flight?

If we do not meet at the airport, hope to make your aquaintance at the TA night in Dalyan!

Alas my stay is only for 8 nights this trip...

southport
Level Contributor
391 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Dalyan October

Hi we are going with easyjet staying at the riverside house that is great to hear someone else going we fly out at 16.10 so excited were are you staying what's the ta meeting first time to dalyan not turkey been lots our daughter is coming that's why hiring a villa xx

turkey
Level Contributor
75 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dalyan October

Flying 11th from Gatwick until 20th October. I love October in dalyan, not everywhere open but those restaurants and bars that are still open are all looking forward to a rest in Winter, and seem even more "laid back" than normal. May have a bit of rain, but I'm sure it will be nothing to spoil a holiday. Also looking to return some time In December when we will have Christmas in Dalyan, before coming back to the UK and celebrating again. Can't wait.

Southport, United...
Level Contributor
106 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dalyan October

Dawnmortimer, am buying an apartment so staying there (really excited!!) The TA meeting is on a Wednesday night, and although recently there has been some confusion about the venue, I hope to be at LT'S Corner bar (side st near post office) around 9pm. Should find myself and friends seated at a table with a sign showing an owl! (the sleepy Tidus owl as provided by Murdo, to catch the eye of other forumites!). Riverside apartments look fab, you will love Dalyan, it;s very special.....

London, England
Level Contributor
3,042 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Dalyan October

Just booked last night....last week in October. Going to see Snoopy and help at the shelter. Dawn, we stayed at Riverside Hoses in the summer and going there again next summer, great location and nice and quite. I will look out for you as I will be going to see Ibrahim and Snoopy the dog who sometimes hangs out there. I arrive on a Wednesday afternoon.....so hope to make the meet up too

southport
Level Contributor
391 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Dalyan October

Hi so happy other people will be there as its our first time to dalyan but been to turkey fourteen times before and needed a complete change , it's sounds like we've made the right choice going by all the reviews and the villa sounds beautiful. How far are we exactly from the shops and bars and is if easy to get around. We have hired a car from airport as hubby likes driving in turkey and getting out and about and seeing the different villages also the boot comes in handy for the shopping ha ha xx

London, England
Level Contributor
3,042 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Dalyan October

You'll be glad to hear there is a near totally empty road out Riverside houses so you'll have no problems parking. At the end of the road, both the front street road or to start of harbour along the riverfront is only a 4 minute stroll. If you drive to Migros the larger supermarket chain it will only be about about a 2 minute drive. I'm not staying at Riverside this time, doing a cheap one in town so I can spend more money on the cats and dogs :) But I will probably come a few night to the bar to chill out with Ibrahim etc

10. Re: Dalyan October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2014, 05:20
Get answers to your questions about Dalyan