We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

recommendations for somewhere to eat please

Wirral
Level Contributor
18 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
recommendations for somewhere to eat please

Hi. I am in Dalyan now and looking for somewhere nice for a meal this evening that won't break the bank! 10 of us including two small children so a wide and varied menu is needed. Thanks in advance :-)

Kayakoy, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
9,194 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: recommendations for somewhere to eat please

İf Seki or Zeki is still there, at the end of the path as you walk away fro the mosque, along the river just where the park is. Had some really fantastic mezes there!

And İ had a good meal in Sini as well, in their lovely garden!

Hope this helps, good luck!

Cheshire
Level Contributor
1,759 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: recommendations for somewhere to eat please

For somewhere that can take that many in one shot, maybe try Four Seasons, the guys are great, varied menu, and will make a fuss of the little ones. Another maybe Carretta Pide by the mosque, that is quite a big restaurant over two floors. My personal favourites are Ramazan Han and Lime but not sure if they could take that many without reservations. Good luck and enjoy.

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
758 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: recommendations for somewhere to eat please

Ramazan Hann every time. Steak with fried onions and mushrooms. steak medium rare please !

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
661 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: recommendations for somewhere to eat please

as an alternative to Rammy Han , which is always lovely , Natural Paradise behind it is very nice and could cater for your size of party without reservation. Excellent service !

solihull
Level Contributor
530 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: recommendations for somewhere to eat please

I would definately go to either Ramazan Han,good reliable restaurant with good food,however as its tonight I would go to certainly to Ali Babas directly behind Ramazan Han.Its the last trading night of the year for the owner Taffy and there could be a bit of a party atmosphere.Will easily cater for ten people,loves children,very very reasonably priced food,just go to display cabinet and choose.You won't break the bank.Bistrou Clou also very nice and well priced.Saki on the riverfront nice too.Enjoy.

Cheshire
Level Contributor
154 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: recommendations for somewhere to eat please

as BlackDouglas says, Natural Paradise is a good option for well priced, well cooked food. Not in the most picturesque position, but you can see the rock tombs whilst just enjoying a drink there is no need to pay premium prices for a meal just for the view. Temsi also can cater for larger parties without the need to book.

Northumberland...
Level Contributor
422 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: recommendations for somewhere to eat please

Ramazan's is lovely but if I were being nitpicky I'd say it could prove a little expensive if there are 10 of you, I agree with DaliCheshire that Temsi & Natural Paradise are lovely. Temsi's a personal favourite of mine, great food. If you want somewhere cheaper my rule of thumb would be to try the backstreet restaurant/locantas, but really you can't go far wrong in a place like Dalyan :)

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
1,527 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: recommendations for somewhere to eat please

Lime every time...yum,yum fajitas to die for

Wirral
Level Contributor
18 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: recommendations for somewhere to eat please

Thank for the suggestions. ...lots to try over the rest of the holiday. Right now we are sitting in Lime restaurant. ..very nice..very full...very enjoyable :-)

manchester
Level Contributor
3,117 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: recommendations for somewhere to eat please

hi all

rachael

as everyone knows we love ramazan han its brilliant, but this year we found the LIME that would be my choice

barry and mary

Get answers to your questions about Dalyan