We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

meze

Which Dalyan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
487 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
meze

Hi all , back from hibernation and looking forward to our may dalyan holiday .

Can anyone recommend a good place for vegetarian meze .

Kayakoy, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
9,037 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: meze

Yes, in Saki, on the river at the end of the path from the mosque (towards the sea).

Not only the best for meze, the best restaurant in Dalyan anyway :-)

Cheers!

West Yorks
Level Contributor
2,432 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: meze

Hi shorty176. I can second VillaRhapsody for the choice and quality of meze at Saki Restaurant. As vegetarians, hubby and I never struggle to find tasty food in Dalyan and most restaurants serve at least a few mezes. Gel Gor fish restaurant is another eaterie that offers an amazing selection of delicious mezes - usually about 20 to choose from! And one of my favourite restaurants in Dalyan - Bistro Clou - also offers good meze. :-)

Liverpool
Level Contributor
1,003 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: meze

Ali Baba's restaurant has an entire display cabinet full of meze. No need to have a main meal, just pig out on meze.

Leicester
Level Contributor
263 posts
169 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: meze

Bistro Clou or Altin Tava starter is a vegetarian meze and can always add a sweet or savoury pancake on to this.

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
329 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: meze

Hi Shorty,My husband has tried a few places for meze and he said the Natural Paradise was very good .

manchester uk
Level Contributor
484 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: meze

Good selection in pashas too.

Level Contributor
254 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: meze

I third saki...its beautiful food and beautiful view too 😁

X

London
Level Contributor
150 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: meze

Although a little out of town, we tried KervanSaray Ocakbasi where the mezes were delicious.

Have to say from what I've just read there are plenty of other lovely places to go to for meze too! We've walked past Saki many times and this year will definitely give it a go.

9. Re: meze

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 February 2015, 05:26
Get answers to your questions about Dalyan