We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Olive or Lemon? Help me decide!

Brighton
Level Contributor
64 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Olive or Lemon? Help me decide!

Can't decide which boat to book as we have been offered either for private hire in the summer.

I can't see much difference between them so would appreciate any comments.

aberdeenshire
Level Contributor
620 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Olive or Lemon? Help me decide!

Both great boats with little difference between them BUT I think i would choose Olive Lounge, only because it was the first and I have more memories from trips on this boat, you will have a great time on either boat and fabulous food, enjoy.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
1,527 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Olive or Lemon? Help me decide!

Well the lemon is the better boat as it's newest.Went on both last season and the lemon is a bit smarter IMO

Brighton
Level Contributor
64 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Olive or Lemon? Help me decide!

Thank you both

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
357 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Olive or Lemon? Help me decide!

BOTH.........I love them both xxx

manchester uk
Level Contributor
512 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Olive or Lemon? Help me decide!

Have not been on the olive lounge but must say the lemon lounge was fabulous last season 👌

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
667 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Olive or Lemon? Help me decide!

Am glad you posted this as I was wondering which too. Am hoping to book one or other for the night time trip, we meant to do this last time but didnt get around to it.

It sounds wonderful.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
1,527 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Olive or Lemon? Help me decide!

The night trip on the lake was amazing,loved swimming in the dark & just laying on my back on the top looking at the stars....a memory I shall treasure(then again I'm doing this year too)

england
Level Contributor
258 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Olive or Lemon? Help me decide!

we did both last year and doing both again this Aug! Lemon was my fave last year but i believe Olive Lounge is being 'done up' this year so who knows!!! whichever you choose you will have a fab time. the best boat trip we have ever been on! i felt like a millionaire for the day!!!

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
667 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Olive or Lemon? Help me decide!

We have booked the Olive for Aug for the evening trip. So far impressed with how quick they were to respond on email with lots of info. The boats look gorgeous

Farnsfield notts
Level Contributor
32 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Olive or Lemon? Help me decide!

What's the best way to book as last year we couldn't find where the boats went from?

Get answers to your questions about Dalyan