We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Walking Guide

Alf
Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
158 posts
158 reviews
Save Topic
Walking Guide

For those who like to walk the byeways on their trips to Dalyan there is an excellent guide called "Backways & Trackways, a guide to walking and cycling around Dalyan, Okcular and Candir" written by Alan Fenn. This can be bought at Dalyan Iz, also known as the Art Cafe. They also sell a good map of the local roads.

I have no personal interest in this publication, in fact all of the proceeds go towards charitable projects in Okcular. I simply hoped others might also be interested in walking the backways as we have done.

London, England
Level Contributor
3,042 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Walking Guide

Great book....I like the kinda splash proof pages and the handdrawn maps and little antidotes and explainations etc within each route description......very down to earth and honest

2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Walking Guide

We bought this book when we moved to Dalyan last year and its brilliant. Its such a lovely place to go for walks and every walk is explained so well...

england
Level Contributor
546 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Walking Guide

I bought the book from Alan fenn direct a few years ago but you can also get it from Dalyan select at 20 Lira. I had to buy it again as it went missing from my villa. Maybe someone put it in their suitcase by mistake. The walk/cycle ride round the mountains on the other side of the river is brilliant with fabulous views.

4. Re: Walking Guide

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 May 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Dalyan