We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

mainly breakfast restaurant recommendations

Which Dalyan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
247 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
mainly breakfast restaurant recommendations

Hi

We're back in Daylan for our 3rd visit in 2 weeks. This will be the first time we plan on eating out at least once a day. Myself personally really only have 1 main big meal a day....watching the waistline ☺

Anyway we would be looking at going out for a breakfast this time but of course my husband wants the full English works ☺ so recommendation would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Laura

West Yorks
Destination Expert
for Dalyan
Level Contributor
2,420 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: mainly breakfast restaurant recommendations

I'd persuade hubby to try at least one full Turkish breakfast. You can't beat Ekin Dip Dag for a great feast of a breakfast - which you can have any time of day. We usually go late morning to make it brunch, and don't usually eat again the same day! The lakeside setting is lovely and the restaurant is frequented by plenty of Turkish families. To get to it, hop on the beach dolmus and ask the driver to drop you off at Ekin restaurant. When you've finished you can then flag down the next dolmus back to Dalyan ... or better still, flag down the next one to the beach and (show the driver your ticket) you may be able to sleep off a bit of the excess! :-)

nottingham/dalyan
Level Contributor
1,713 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: mainly breakfast restaurant recommendations

Best breakfast I've had would be Ekin on the beach road - its a Turkish breakfast but its amazing. If he doesn't like that I'll personally refund his money. Worth the trip out.

Regards a full english Bistro Blue would be the only place I've had one that I would have one again, if that makes sense. Most are not that great, in my experience.

nottingham/dalyan
Level Contributor
1,713 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: mainly breakfast restaurant recommendations

There you go, 2 simultaneous recommendations for Ekin!

Oldham
Level Contributor
44 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: mainly breakfast restaurant recommendations

BistroBlue is lovely

Level Contributor
247 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: mainly breakfast restaurant recommendations

I can see a theme going on here ☺ so Elkin for turkish and bistro blue for English.

What is in a turkish breakfast? I am more of a continental type breakfast person.

West Yorks
Destination Expert
for Dalyan
Level Contributor
2,420 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: mainly breakfast restaurant recommendations

Breakfast at Ekin comprises; savoury gozleme (pancake), sweet gozleme, bread, honey, home made cherry jam, marmalade and pomegranate jam, omelette, chips, sigara borek (cheese rolls), cucumber, tomato, two types of cheese and possibly one or two other things I've forgotten! Plus tea or coffee. I've never managed to eat the whole lot lol! :-)

York, United Kingdom
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: mainly breakfast restaurant recommendations

Central cafe does the best English breakfast, different sizes to suit different appetites.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
647 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: mainly breakfast restaurant recommendations

We meant to try ekin last time but when we pulled in they were dealing with a mini flood so left them to it. Its top of the list for this time. Can anyone remember how much it cost and for 2 adults and an 8 yr old would we be ok to just get 2 breakfasts? Thanks

West Yorks
Destination Expert
for Dalyan
Level Contributor
2,420 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: mainly breakfast restaurant recommendations

Hi Rboo. A Village Breakfast at Ekin was 15TL per head in April including tea or coffee (extra for juice I think). Yes you can get as many or few breakfasts as you want. We ordered 3 breakfasts between 4 of us....and still managed to leave some! :-)

Liverpool
Level Contributor
993 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: mainly breakfast restaurant recommendations

Ekin Dip Dag for us also. Avoid Sundays because the Turkish familys go there and it can be full. The Nur (pomegranate) , on the left hand side of the beach road is also very good.

Get answers to your questions about Dalyan
Recent Conversations