We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apartment rental

Which Dalyan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
torquay england
Level Contributor
346 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Apartment rental

Hi all

We arrive in beautiful Dalyan on 3rd July and would like to rent a one bedroomed apartment with shared pool .We have a budget for accommodation of between £200-£250 and wondered if any body could help.I have found the Ottoman Retreat on Roomerama for £27 a night but have never used them or heard anything about them.We plan to stay for approx 7 nights and then we are moving onto Gokbel.Any help or advice would be gratefully received.

Many thanks in advance

Jen

Level Contributor
4 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Apartment rental

I haven't stopped here but walked past them on the way into town, they looked fab! 10mins from town. Really pretty x

yorkshire
Destination Expert
for Dalyan
Level Contributor
1,247 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Apartment rental

That's a great place at a good price and just behind sevgi gozleme pancake house so it's close to the river..I think I'd bag it although I don't know of roomerara for recommendation as a booking agent sorry..

Edited: 17 June 2014, 09:18
england
Level Contributor
521 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Apartment rental

You have definitely made a good choice.Try booking.com or their own website info@ottomanretreat.com and send them a message for more information and prices. The apartments are nice clean and spacious set in beautiful gardens the walk in to town along the river path is gorgeous on an evening or anytime of day to be honest.

Edited: 17 June 2014, 10:50
torquay england
Level Contributor
346 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Apartment rental

Thank you guys unfortunately I sent the link with Roomerama's rates in the hope that Ottoman would match the price but they just quoted there standard price.I'm a little nervous about booking with Roomerama as I don't know anything about them but I have found a private apart for £300 which isn't too bad for this time of year.We are normally not so thrifty but have already had a big holiday this year. Dalyan just keeps drawing us back and we had to have our fix.:)

torquay england
Level Contributor
346 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Apartment rental

Thanks to all the lovely people who have sent me messages.TA never fails to amaze me.Thanks again Jen

england
Level Contributor
521 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Apartment rental

what was your choice in the end ??

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
337 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Apartment rental

Try safak apartments we are there at the moment they are lovely 2 bedroom for £30 a night book direct on there website

torquay england
Level Contributor
346 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Apartment rental

We have booked a private apartment which looks fab.Thanks for all your help guys.See you in Dalyan on 3rd July .Can't wait to be back :)

9. Re: Apartment rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Dalyan
Recent Conversations