We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

our first time

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
our first time

Now our last day, we,ve had a fantastic time here and are definitely hooked. Will be back either September or next June.

Redditch, Worcs
Level Contributor
211 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: our first time

Dalyanitis strikes again!

Cheshire
Level Contributor
1,738 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: our first time

you beat me to it Banjoman. Sue hopefully when you get a chance you could let us know what you did, where you went etc. Its always great to read about a first timers experience.

london
Level Contributor
26 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: our first time

Glad that you had a good time...do you think Dalyan is tacky?

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,355 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: our first time

It does get a bit sticky when it's hot lol x

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
654 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: our first time

Hi chelsea, have you been to Turkey before? Are you worried Dalyan is like Marmaris or somewhere like that? If you have specific concerns then lots of the regulars will be able to help. Dalyan is a little holiday town so there are shops and bars and everything you would expect but its not tacky and is a very special place with a natural beauty.

london
Level Contributor
26 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: our first time

I'm just worried that i'm not going to like it as much as Kalkan, but something made me choose Dalyan so i'm sure that it will be lovely. I'm staying at the Asur apartments. Thanks for your reply

7. Re: our first time

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Dalyan
Recent Conversations