We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

desperately seeking cava!

Level Contributor
48 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
desperately seeking cava!

Hello, I am in Dalyan and having a great time but the only thing that could make it better is if I could find a bar where I could have a nice cold glass of cava or any kind of sparkling wine, doesn't have to be anything special, just like the bubbles! I've looked a few places and not found it, any tips greatfully received!

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
689 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: desperately seeking cava!

I'd be happy to know too. I enjoy a glass of champagne at night whilst in Kalkan, Watching the world go by. Well watching kalkan go by

A glass of Bolly a day keeps the doctor away - always my motto.

Well a glass of anything really!

manchester
Level Contributor
3,117 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: desperately seeking cava!

now steady on ms_m-20

susie only asked for cava of which me and m drink gallons.

barry and mary

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
689 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: desperately seeking cava!

A glass of Cave a day, keeps the doctor partially away. I can settle for Cava/prosecco. As S said, bubbles, I like bubbles;)

manchester
Level Contributor
3,117 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: desperately seeking cava!

hi Ms_M-20

my cava a day keeps the bank manager away

i thinK it was only last night i said that my idea of posh was buying a bottle of wine with a cork and not a screw top, Hay my cava comes with a cork albeit a plastic one, i just may be slightly posh.

barry and mary

Level Contributor
48 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: desperately seeking cava!

Haha well I'm happy got some responses so thanks for that but still not found any! Except v expensive champagne which I'm sure v nice but beyond my budget unfortunately!

Level Contributor
48 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: desperately seeking cava!

Haha well I'm happy got some responses so thanks for that but still not found any! Except v expensive champagne which I'm sure v nice but beyond my budget unfortunately!

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
689 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: desperately seeking cava!

Oh my champagne isn't strong enough to keep the bank manager away :(

Susie I'm out Sunday, if you find some, Save a little for me

Hope you find those bubbles

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
1,142 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: desperately seeking cava!

I'm very partial to bubbles too - but have not seen any in bars in Dalyan. Have you tried the off licence (wine shop) on LH side of road going towards Migros from turtle roundabout, you may get some here to drink on your balcony?

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
748 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: desperately seeking cava!

A very good friend asked hotel where her daughter was staying in Dalyan to give her a bottle of bubbly for her birthday and to celebrate a 2:1 degree. Told hotel she would pay when she stayed there later in year. We were sat next to her in bar when she was presented with said bill for £100.00 sterling !! Bottle of Mumm so nice bubbles but that is West End price.Moral of story look at wine list price before ordering

Level Contributor
48 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: desperately seeking cava!

Oh god that's definitely a good lesson to learn,crazy prices!I'll check the off license and hopefully get some there as suggested but will keep a little eye out too and if do find any (at a civilised price!) will let you know..

Get answers to your questions about Dalyan
Recent Conversations