We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SOLO Traveller in Dalyan

walsall
Level Contributor
6 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
SOLO Traveller in Dalyan

Hi having done a lot of research I have booked my first solo holiday to Dalyan. I have been to Turkey many times but not to Dalyan. If there are any other female solo travellers in the area from 21st August onwards, please inbox me. I would love to meet up for a chat, drink or a meal.

Mentioned in this post
Turkey
Turkey
Europe
Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
350 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: SOLO Traveller in Dalyan

Hi Kay, just to say you have chosen a beautiful place to holiday.Me and hubby have been 3 times now and we love it.If you go to LTs bar just by the post office on a thursday night at 9ish there is a meet up of people on this forum and im sure you would also meet up with other solo travellers . Have a lovely holiday and come back on here and let us know what you thought of Dalyan ,im sure you will love it . Bamba x

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
350 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: SOLO Traveller in Dalyan

Sorry Kay i meant wednesday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

walsall
Level Contributor
6 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: SOLO Traveller in Dalyan

Hi Bamba, I am glad you said Wednesday as not going to be there on the two Thursdays. LOL I will definitely go along for a meet up. Thank you so much for the info. x

Edited: 29 July 2014, 19:17
West Yorks
Level Contributor
2,447 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: SOLO Traveller in Dalyan

If you go to LT's look out for the TA Owl signs on tables to indicate that forum members are present. Or ask the friendly owners if anyone from the forum is there - the owners know a lot of regulars and who's on the forum. Some Wednesdays several forumites turn up, other times there's no one so it's pot luck, but it's a friendly place anyway and the owners are always happy to chat with you. :-)

walsall
Level Contributor
6 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: SOLO Traveller in Dalyan

Thank you x

6. Re: SOLO Traveller in Dalyan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 July 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Dalyan