We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi prices

saddleworth
Level Contributor
31 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi prices

How much are taxis in dalyan? We've booked a villa which states 10min walk to centre just wondering how much are taxis so when kids are tired at nite just to get them home

Many thanks

Redditch, Worcs
Level Contributor
214 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi prices

we stay about 10 min out of town. Usually 10 lira whichever end of the main street we come back from

saddleworth
Level Contributor
31 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi prices

Thank you

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
60 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi prices

we were 2 miles out of town - 20 lira

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
159 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi prices

hi banjoman, its m1cksut from dalyanlive, any idea what happened to that site?

it just seemed to disappear, (at least from my computer), without warning.

do you know if it is still up and running?

regards

mick

Redditch, Worcs
Level Contributor
214 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Taxi prices

Hi M1cksut,long time no hear! I know Andy that ran the site moved to Ortaca. I can still access the site but it now just appears to be a photo site,with all the forums etc. Removed..Maybe not enough contributions? We are over again in Sept so will try an find out more from Sandy who knows them well and also lives out there.most people now on Facebook Everything Dalyan page,have a look if you have not seen before

6. Re: Taxi prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 August 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Dalyan
Recent Conversations