We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

accomodation

1 post
Save Topic
accomodation

Hi myself and family are looking to return to dalyan in august 2015. There will be around 15 people including 2 infants. Can anyone please recommend any accomodation for us to stay.

Ideally we would like our own space and pool but we need either 3 apartments or 3 villas. I have searched websites but it brings up 1 big villa or hotels, but I have been told there are a lot of places for us there just hard to find

West Yorks
Level Contributor
2,447 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: accomodation

Hi and welcome to the forum. Although I can't make any personal recommendations (because I haven't stayed in them), I know of a few villas on complexes which you could contact. There are 3 villas together which share a pool in the Gulpinar area (10 mins walk to the centre of Dalyan, not far from Sahin Turkish Bath) known as Sky Villas. They are currently listed on Villa Renters. Agni Club villas is a complex incorporating several villas and rooms and can be found on Owners Direct - they are situated near the river, about 15-20 minutes stroll from town. Also take a look at Owners Direct TK2486 - 3 villas together. If you look through Villa Renters and Owners Direct you will find several villas that are rented out together by the same owner. Good luck! :-)

West Sussex, United...
Level Contributor
60 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: accomodation

As L2R says there are a few places that say you can rent together.

I don't have any personal recommendations but we have been looking at renting a two bed apt that is in a block of four that can be rented together it's on owners direct reference TK3773.

TP

england
Level Contributor
260 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: accomodation

Hi there, we go to villas chammuel and Gabriel, they are on holiday lettings and owners direct. owner Sam is really helpful. they are 2 mirror image 4 bed detached villas next door to each other. both have a lovely pool each. they are very luxurious and loads of space. we have 1 villa, my sis and her family have next door! ideal. they are are up the road from migros, about 20 min stroll to centre. in aug they are about £1000 pw each villa, worth every penny in my opinion!

england
Level Contributor
260 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: accomodation

ianwhitty, forgot to say when you search in owners direct, under search options put grouped propeerties and it will bring up 2 or more villas/apartments next to each other or in same block! feel free to message if you need any more info. Janx

Wigan,Lancs
Level Contributor
202 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: accomodation

Ian

I've sent you a message in reply to an enquiry you sent me

MONMOUTHSHIRE
Level Contributor
39 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: accomodation

We are staying at Candurmaz Villas in Sept they are 8 2 bedroomed villas set in their own gardens. They have one ensuite bedroom and one twin bedroom with a seperate bathroom. Lounge and kitchen diner. We saw them last year when we were staying in Dalyan, they look lovely. Pool and gardens lovely no bar at the villas but the family who own these have the Sevi Gozleme a bar/ eating place right on the river.

Family seem really nice and very helpful look out for our review in September.

7. Re: accomodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 17 August 2014, 11:35
Cottingham, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: accomodation

Hi Jeff n jac... we have stayed there 3 times so far, and returning in October. family are lovely, leave you alone unless you want something. we love it there. nothing to complain about at all.

if you want any further info, send me a pm.

Edited: 17 August 2014, 11:14
9. Re: accomodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Dalyan
Recent Conversations