We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi from airport

Which Dalyan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
65 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi from airport

Can anyone confirm the. taxi rate to and from the airport.Im sure when i was over in May it was 85 tl from the rank up by the petrol station but looking for confirmation for my trip next month.A shuttle bus is around 20 pound return. p/person so id be happy to pay.170 tl return for two of us which isnt much more if indeed its 85 tl one way.Thanks for any help.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
65 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi from airport

Before im corrected ive realised the shuttle bus is 20 pounds approx for two and not p/p. !! Still like to know taxi rates though as we had to wait about an hour for all the passengers to arrive for the bus before we headed off when over in May.The idea of jumping straight into a taxi appeals even though more expensive .

Fethiye, Turkey
Level Contributor
996 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi from airport

A taxi picked up from the airport when you arrive will be extortionate. Some of the transfer companies offer private transfers rather than shuttle transfer, have you considered one of those?

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
1,142 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi from airport

We have booked with Shuttle Direct from the airport to Dalyan at £25 for a private car in August for 2 people & we will go back to the airport with Kardak Tourism who charged 50TL in June

The taxi rank by the post office had a sign outside saying 85TL but the rank by the Mosque gardens quoted 75TL

nottingham/dalyan
Level Contributor
1,713 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi from airport

Has anybody actually had a look at the taxi prices at Dalaman airport recently? Is it extortionate?

Its currently TL85 back to the airport in a taxi, which is only £23. Even if its TL100 (£27), that's only £50 return for a couple. Given that private transfers are usually £50-£60 return, you might as well just jump in a taxi these days.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
65 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Taxi from airport

Thanks for all replies.Can anyone tell me what it costs to pick up a taxi at the airport.I presume it will be more than a fare TO the airport-(75/85tl) judging from one reply.

6. Re: Taxi from airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Dalyan
Recent Conversations