We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Have to do Laundry

Which Talkeetna hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cleveland, Ohio
3 posts
Save Topic
Have to do Laundry

We will be in the middle of a two week vacation, and will need to do some laundry. Is there a place in Talkeetna to do laundry?

New York
Level Contributor
3,146 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Have to do Laundry

Yes, there is. Will you have a car?? Right in town.

Cleveland, Ohio
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Have to do Laundry

Yes we have a car. We will be staying in Talkeetna for a day on our way down from Denali. Then we'll be going down to the Seward area. Thanks .

Talkeetna, Alaska
Level Contributor
148 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Have to do Laundry

The only place you can do laundry in Talkeetna is at the campgroud in town, which is usually VERY busy.

fti
MN
Destination Expert
for Alaska
Level Contributor
15,190 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Have to do Laundry

>>The only place you can do laundry in Talkeetna is at the campgroud in town, which is usually VERY busy.

Not sure where you got your information from, but I know the Talkeetna Roadhouse offers self-service laundry for limited hours in the afternoon/evening to the public (check their website).

And per the Laundry Top Questions about Alaska thread (tripadvisor.com/…22407447) it appears from Post #5 there is a place called Suds, though I am not familiar with it myself.

Cleveland, Ohio
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Have to do Laundry

Thanks for the info on Talkeetna Roadhouse. And we'll have to check out where Suds is.

6. Re: Have to do Laundry

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 January 2011, 05:17