We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fishing Guide in Talkeetna

Englewood, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,743 posts
81 reviews
Save Topic
Fishing Guide in Talkeetna

Can anyone recommend a guide for King Salmon fishing from Talkeetna, in early July? Thanks!

Tulsa, OK
Level Contributor
122 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fishing Guide in Talkeetna

We used this guide last July and he was great!

Rhett Nealis

Phantom Salmon Charters

Talkeetna, AK

907-733-2322

www.phantomsalmoncharters.com

Davidson, North...
Level Contributor
7 posts
240 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fishing Guide in Talkeetna

Do not go with anyone except Rhett Nealis of Phanton Salmon Charters....he is the BOMB....4 years with him and we have always got the limit....he knows what is happening....John

Davidson, North...
Level Contributor
7 posts
240 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fishing Guide in Talkeetna

Call Rhett Nealis...he is the best I have ever fished with in Alaska....doing it since 1988..This will be my 5 year with Rhett & Margo ....will be back this year in August ....907.733.2322....PhantomSalmonCharters.com

Davidson, North...
Level Contributor
7 posts
240 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fishing Guide in Talkeetna

Do not fish with anyone other than Rhett at Phantom Salmon Charters....Talkeetna........5 years and we always get our limit....he is a pro and I have fished with many guides in Alaska....Good time for Kings .....reds start end July and silvers about 5 August.....John

phantomsalmon@mtaonline.net

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
8,152 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fishing Guide in Talkeetna

Wow - you are spamming us on an old post/thread?

6. Re: Fishing Guide in Talkeetna

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 May 2014, 05:16