We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thalasso

Fairbanks, Alaska
Level Contributor
82 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Thalasso

Greetings,

My wife and I stayed at the Thalasso last year and loved the resort. We contacted the resort and Intercontinental to find out the make and model of the bath tub for inclusion into our new home. They do not respond. If someone is traveling to the Thalasso please take a look and let me know.

Thanks!

cleveland
Level Contributor
73 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Thalasso

Be there in a couple weeks, Ill check it out

Fairbanks, Alaska
Level Contributor
82 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thalasso

Thanks. Much appreciated!

Boulder, Colorado
Level Contributor
285 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thalasso

ha! your in luck alaskaman! when i was there for my honeymoon i looked closely at the bathtub and fixtures,thinking who knows maybe i would need the useless knowledge somewhere in the future. the bathtub is kohler you should be able to find it on their website.

cleveland
Level Contributor
73 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Thalasso

Checked out the tub and it is Villeroy & Bach. Couldnt find any other identifying markings on it. Hope that helps, Let me know you saw this.

Fairbanks, Alaska
Level Contributor
82 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Thalasso

Thanks. Your response helped me find the tub. The tub is a Villeroy Bach "City Life".

6. Re: Thalasso

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2009, 12:20