We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

free activities at InterContinental Bora Bora & Thalasso Spa

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
56 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
free activities at InterContinental Bora Bora & Thalasso Spa

Does anyone know if any of their recreational activites are free? Like the kayaks, pedal boats, etc...

also, does anyone know if their dinner & polynesian show is any good and how much it costs?

thanks!

Indiana
Level Contributor
839 posts
477 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: free activities at InterContinental Bora Bora & Thalasso Spa

If you stay at the IC Thalasso you also have free access to the IC Le Moana via free shuttle. While we thought the Thalasso was an amazing facility, the dinner show was terrible, however, the meal for the show was very good. The Saturday dinner and show at the Le Moana, however, was great. The surf and turf buffet at the Le Moana for the show had grilled to order lobster tails and a variety of fish and steak. It is unfortunate it is called a buffet, because the word is inadequate to describe the meal.

If you send me a PM with your email, I will email you the meal prices for both hotels. The Monday dinner and show at the Thalasso is 7120 CFP. The Friday dinner and show is 8790 CFP. The Saturday Le Moana price is 8750 CFP.

The Thalasso has complimentary snorkel, windsurfing, kayak, and canoes. I did not see pedal boats, but it is listed on their website.

This is the site that lists the activities.

…intercontinental.com/…

Manalapan, New...
Level Contributor
12 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: free activities at InterContinental Bora Bora & Thalasso Spa

From what I remember, they had a buffet dinner the night of the Polynesian show. Might of been about $120 pp but the selection was VERY Good. Actually was the best dinner we had at the hotel (had dinner there 3 times). The show was ok...nothing great...brought people up to dance with the dancers and what-not. Make reservations if you want a seat near the stage.

As stated before, Snorkling, Kayaking are free

3. Re: free activities at InterContinental Bora Bora & Thalasso Spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 November 2010, 06:19