We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Keishi Tours versus Maohi Nui...Opinions?

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
13 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Keishi Tours versus Maohi Nui...Opinions?

Hi Everyone!

We're trying to decide who to do the private lagoon tour/motu lunch with. Anyone have opinions on the pros and cons of going with one over the other between Keishi tours and Maohi Nui?

Also, any advice if we should book this well ahead of time, or closer to when we're going or when we get to BB?

Thanks!

Tania :)

Indiana
Level Contributor
796 posts
433 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Keishi Tours versus Maohi Nui...Opinions?

I think you will be happy with both. Search reviews for each and you will be impressed. We did the all day tour with Maohi Nui and it was amazing! They have distinctive yellow boats and a cool private beach on a motu for lunch. We spoek to Keisha, but were not convinced to switch. You should email Patrick directly if you do Maohi Nui and see if he will guarantee to be your guiode. If so, go with him, since he is a legend on the island.

patrick.bora@mail.pf

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
1,136 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Keishi Tours versus Maohi Nui...Opinions?

We went with Patrick in December - he was our guide for the morning 4X4 tour then he left us for the afternoon with one of his staff for the lagoon tour and motu picnic - it was absolutely amazing and well worth the dollars!!! I highly recommend Patrick!

Lorio

San Luis Obispo
Level Contributor
3,501 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Keishi Tours versus Maohi Nui...Opinions?

I've been around Patrick every time I've gone to Bora Bora. He does everything including fire dancing at night at some of the resorts. He is no spring chicken but he does things better than all the others in my opinion.

Tiki

Edited: 05 June 2010, 19:57
Arlington, VA
Level Contributor
101 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Keishi Tours versus Maohi Nui...Opinions?

I was in contact with both Patrick (Maohi Nui) and Pierrot (Keishi) along with 1 other vendor - we went with Keishi and very glad we did!

Though I'm sure they all provide great tours - Pierrot was flexible with our schedule, gave us a private shark/ray feeding tour, took us to a secluded spot to snorkel with incredible fish.

Regardless of who you book with, I'd def book well ahead of time vs upon arrival.

Have fun!

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
332 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Keishi Tours versus Maohi Nui...Opinions?

We did the 4x4 and lagoon excursion with Patrick and would highly recommend it. Patrick is very knowledgeable. It's a great tour and the food is amazing.

6. Re: Keishi Tours versus Maohi Nui...Opinions?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 December 2010, 08:17