We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

OWB St. Regis v. Four Seasons

Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Topic
OWB St. Regis v. Four Seasons

Lagoon view at Four Seasons versus Superior at St. Regis? Any recommendations here? Leaning with St. Regis for snorkeling and larger bungalow but am driving myself nuts over here. Is the price of spas and excurions or dinners any different at the two at all? I know neither offer free shuttles. Thoughts?

santa barbara,CA
Destination Expert
for French Polynesia, Cook Islands, Tahiti
Level Contributor
8,498 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: OWB St. Regis v. Four Seasons

Hi hi,

Have a peek at this link here on TA to a few other posts/answers/traveler thoughts regarding your question and a variety of info!. :)

Either way, you will be in paradise!

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Search?returnTo=__2F__ShowForum__2D__g294338__2D__i867__2D__French__5F__Polynesia__2E__html&q=st+regis+vs+four+seasons&geo=294338

sunny regards,

shully

santa barbara,CA
Destination Expert
for French Polynesia, Cook Islands, Tahiti
Level Contributor
8,498 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: OWB St. Regis v. Four Seasons

It think you might have to cut and paste the link into your browser as TA didn't highlight it :)

Also, you may wish to visit the hotel review section here on TA for lots of traveler reviews.

sunny regards,

shully

Indiana
Level Contributor
814 posts
443 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: OWB St. Regis v. Four Seasons

The IC Thalasso offers a free shuttle to the main island on a regular schedule, whcih debarks at IC LeMoana (Matira Beach). I don't think any other resort has that service.

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
1,223 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: OWB St. Regis v. Four Seasons

I stayed at the St. Regis in December - I think it was a Deluxe Overwater Bungalow - we had the most amazing view of the moutain. The bungalows are very well appointed and the property grounds are breathtaking!

At the time they did offer complimentary shuttle service into the town three days a week (can't remember what days) and the other days you did have to pay a charge. The shuttle to their base to get in taxi's to the restaurants was also no charge.

Enjoy paradise.

Lorio

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: OWB St. Regis v. Four Seasons

Yes - Lagoon View at 4seasons is better than Superior at St Regis.

6. Re: OWB St. Regis v. Four Seasons

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 December 2010, 05:18