We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

IC Ambassador Club benefits

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
900 posts
94 reviews
Save Topic
IC Ambassador Club benefits

We are planning to spend 5 nights at the IC Bora Bora this coming June. I have been reading about the Ambassador Club membership for $200 USD, however some of the posts are older.

We plan to book directly with the hotel's website. Should I purchase the card first? Does it still offer late check-out, an upgrade and a free night? Any information or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Los Angeles, CA
Level Contributor
291 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: IC Ambassador Club benefits

Hi Lynn,

Yes definitely you should purchase the membership prior to making your reservation. It took me about 2 weeks to receive the membership kit which includes the card and Buy one weekend night, get one weekend night free voucher.

You will need to book the free weekend night through the Ambassador complimentary night website (intercontinental.com/AMBWeekend) or by calling them. You may need to book your remaining 3 nights separately to use a different rate plan and not the "Ambassador Certificate" rate.

We were Ambassadors at IC Le Moana Bora Bora a month ago, and we received all the benefits including room upgrade, late check-out (if needed), free bottled water daily. And I think it's because we were Ambassadors we were checked into our room at 9am. So it may solve your question regarding early check in at IC Thalasso.

Hope this helps and good luck!

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
900 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: IC Ambassador Club benefits

Thanks so much for the information and the link, Ekswl. I just joined the Ambassador Club.

Bristol
Level Contributor
231 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: IC Ambassador Club benefits

Sorry to highjack but I have a similar sort of question so hoped you wouldn't mind me jumping in here.

My gf and I will be staying at both IC in BB for our honeymoon next year and will be joining the Ambassador club for the benefits outlined. I was wondering if we both needed to join or just one could. I'm guessing if just my gf joined they wouldn't upgrade her and leave me 'slumming' it in their luxury OWB we already have booked!!

Cheers,

santa barbara,CA
Destination Expert
for French Polynesia, Cook Islands, Tahiti
Level Contributor
8,438 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: IC Ambassador Club benefits

Hi hi,

Just one of you need be a member of the Ambassador club to obtain the benefits. :)

sunny regards,

shully

Bristol
Level Contributor
231 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: IC Ambassador Club benefits

Thanks shully. I'll let the the future mrs arry join so I can save some money!! :)

Indiana
Level Contributor
784 posts
406 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: IC Ambassador Club benefits

Definitely join in advance. You can email the head concierge directly to get specific quesitons answered. Her contact info is Laure Salabert ( laure.salabert@interconti.pf).

The only thing we did not get was a free night at the IC, but that was probably because we booked and paid in advance for the full stay. They did give us a coupon for a free night stay at any IC on a future trip. That will save us about $400 on our next trip.

7. Re: IC Ambassador Club benefits

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 May 2011, 05:16