We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how much money???

tunisia
1 post
Save Topic
how much money???

i'm about to go to my honeymoon to the bora bora about 10 days and i need to know how much money the ticket costs,how much money the reservation for 10 days in bora bora pearl resort and about how much i need to spend over there?

Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
3,796 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: how much money???

not sure what you mean by how much money the ticket costs I hope you already have that and the resort reservation. But I was there for 7 days and took $100 us per day which did not include the hotel and tours and pearls. Drinks and food are very expensive. I also suggest stopping at Chin Lee's market on Bora Bora Island for supplies for your room will save you some money.

Los Angeles, CA
Level Contributor
291 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: how much money???

j0sh, I think you need to get yourself a travel agent. TripAdvisor is not a travel agent and forum members cannot give you a price. You can use the internet to price it out yourself.

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for Vaitape, Bora Bora, French Polynesia
Level Contributor
1,730 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: how much money???

Yep. Use the Internet to get a decent guesstimate and then go to your Tiare-certified TA and ask for package pricing. I like to "price" it myself before talking to my TA, just so I'm prepared before she starts spitting back numbers and I pass out from shock (either good or bad-- she came to us for our next trip with a very particular special she'd seen that was amazing). To guesstimate, I go on Air Tahiti's website and price air from LAX, I add $500/person if I'm going to Bora Bora for inter-island air, and then I go on the Pearl's website to see the rack rates (although they're not great about updating-- last time I checked, they had rack rates for 2009 listed).

4. Re: how much money???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2013, 07:42