We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

beach buggy rental

boston
Level Contributor
220 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
beach buggy rental

has anyone rented a beach buggy in bora bora

if so with whom and how much

tony

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
1,265 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: beach buggy rental

I'm not sure what you mean by a beach buggy. I don't believe they have these on Bora Bora.

Stresa, Italy
Level Contributor
1,103 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: beach buggy rental

I think you need to do some research into what Bora Bora is really like. I certainly doesn't seem to me to be the type of place that would have beach buggys dune buggys, thankfully!

Connecticut
Level Contributor
91 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: beach buggy rental

Dune buggies are there, relatively inexpensive and an awesome time. Europcar in Viatape rents them... we paid 80 dollars for the whole day and even got extra hours b/c ours broke down... not an inconvenience just an experience!

boston
Level Contributor
220 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: beach buggy rental

are the buggy`s one person or two person

Connecticut
Level Contributor
91 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: beach buggy rental

2 person

London, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: beach buggy rental

let me know your email address i can send you a picture of the one we had a couple of weeks ago. we used it to drive round the island and stop off at various lookout points and shops. Great fun - if you don't mind the sound of the engine behind your ears, and the back breaking suspension when you go over pot holes!

Fort Lauderdale...
Level Contributor
93 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: beach buggy rental

shanghai.......where did you rent the dune buggy. also if you dont mind, shoot me an email se2116@bellsouth.net.

Thanks

8. Re: beach buggy rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2009, 07:19