We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easy tahiti

Washington D.C. in...
Level Contributor
62 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Easy tahiti

Looking to book through this company. Has anyone used them before? If so how was your experience?

20 replies to this topic
Little Rock...
Level Contributor
17 posts
604 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Easy tahiti

We are using them. We will be going to Bora Bora in two weeks so I can't give you a final report but so far so good. They have always been quick to return emails and phone calls. The are always super friendly. Will know more in 3 weeks when I get back.

2. Re: Easy tahiti

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 28 August 2014, 01:05

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Easy tahiti

Hi haven't used them but can recommend YES Tahiti, booked thru them going in late September

Siesta Key, Florida
Level Contributor
11 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Easy tahiti

I booked through them too but my trip is not until next week. I did however call all the airlines and the hotels and verify that I had a reservation that was paid in full and they confirmed everything so I am not worried. The agent has been very responsive. I will post and update as soon as I get back!

Kentucky
Level Contributor
23 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Easy tahiti

We are in the process of using them for a trip in mid February to Bora Bora and Moorea. So far their service has been excellent. Prompt to respond and they put together a package for us for far less than I could have gotten if I did it myself. When all the arrangements had been made, I contacted my agent there (Tevahine Harry) and requested some changes - there was no problem at all, they were glad to serve! It's going to be nice to have an agent right there in Papeete in case anything goes wrong

Miami Beach
Level Contributor
33 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Easy tahiti

We just returned from a 2 week trip to Tahiti, Moorea and Bora Bora with all hotels,

transfers, intra-island flights, ferries and some sightseeing booked through

Easy Tahiti....all arrangements were excellent!

I also feel I received excellent service and recommendations from my counselor

at Easy Tahiti.

7. Re: Easy tahiti

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 21 April 2016, 01:35

8. Re: Easy tahiti

Removed on: 24 October 2014, 21:39

Rio de Janeiro
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Easy tahiti

Hi Greg! Did everything went well on your travel with YES Tahiti?

10. Re: Easy tahiti

Removed on: 21 April 2016, 01:35

Reply to: Easy tahiti
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted