We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

marsa shagra eco village

Which Marsa Alam hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Stourbridge, United...
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
2,048 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
marsa shagra eco village

Thanks barry, does anyone know the best airline to book a flight with, they all seem so expensive, has anyone actually been to shagra and who did you book and fly with, thanks for any info

Perth and Kinross...
Level Contributor
1,604 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: marsa shagra eco village

Things may of changed but I believe you can only fly from Manchester or Gatwick booking through Thomascook or Thomson. Not sure about Gatwick but from Manchester I belive Thomson use Astreous and Thomascook now use Monarch in the summer season. No in flight entertainment on Astreous but there is with Monarch.

Try this web site for flights, you can pick a date then choose +/- as many days as you want to try and get the best price, cheapest price I have seen is £214 also remember flights are only available on Wednesdays.

http://www.charterflights.co.uk/flight.php

Barry.

Crawley, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: marsa shagra eco village

Hey, I’m really excited to have just booked my first trip to Shagra! Everything was taken care of for me; airport transfers, unlimited diving package, accommodation, the whole lot! (As a bit of a dithery single woman this was rather handy!) I booked with a company called Active Adventures (http://www.activeadventures.co.uk/)The girl there was really friendly and seemed to have a great knowledge of Marsa Alam which helped immensely. Flights were booked separately and I went with Thomson and apparently Wednesday is the best to fly? I hope that helps you out a bit?!

Best wishes & happy diving! Suzy

Stourbridge, United...
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
2,048 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: marsa shagra eco village

Hi Instructora

I have also booked with active adventures, all the huts were fully booked so have gone for the tent !!!! hope its not too hot in one of those, but my son and I are really looking forward to it now, we go on the 14th so only 10 days to go, when have you booked for ?

regards susie

Crawley, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: marsa shagra eco village

Hi Bernese,

How was your trip?! How was the diving? What about the accommodation? I know you said you were in a tent? Is that a 'royal tent'? (I'm booked for that!)What advise would you give to us all?!

I have booked for September and I really can't wait! I've done a good bit of research and can't wait to see it for myself!

Take care! Suzy.

sg2
Brighton, United...
Destination Expert
for Marsa Alam
Level Contributor
4,098 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: marsa shagra eco village

suzy

this is bernese's review

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g311425-i9663-k199…

6. Re: marsa shagra eco village

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2009, 21:19