We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

brayka bay money help!

trowbridge...
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Topic
brayka bay money help!

hi all,

i am going to brayka bay on wed (im very excited!) and i went to get some egyptian ponds on sat and the exchange rate was only 9.34 to the english pound, which i didnt think was too good? i have heard people saying that you can take us dollars, i have been onto the post office website and the exchange rate is 1.88, which i thought was good so i was going to take dollars, does anyone know if the brakya bay accepts dollars? and if these exchange rates are good? help!

many thanks to all that reply

Perth and Kinross...
Level Contributor
1,604 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: brayka bay money help!

They will take dollars but they will also take Sterling which saves you changing unspent money when you return home. Last month they gave you 10 Egyption to 1 pound sterling when changing money at the hotel.

Barry.

kent
Level Contributor
849 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: brayka bay money help!

Hi

Ive ordered my Egyption money from M&S and got a good exchange rate plus a free £10 M&S Vouchure.

I shall have Sterling with me to.

Have a great time, we go next Weds 25th June.

Jackie

3. Re: brayka bay money help!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2009, 00:20
Get answers to your questions about Marsa Alam
Recent Conversations