We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Resta Reef shops

Hants, UK
Level Contributor
2,849 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Resta Reef shops

We are going to the Reef in April, it says in the book there are shops 500m away.

What shops are there please?

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
633 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Resta Reef shops

Hi Josiem,

Don't get to exited about this,there are a few shops on the opposite side of the road about 500 meters away as you say,but they are nothing special,from memory there is a very small supermarket,a couple of tourist "tatt" shops and i think a pharmacy,and that's about it.Sorry I can't make it any more exiting but that's it.

Hope this helps,have a good trip,we were at the Resta Grand which is next door to the Resta Reef at Christmas and we had a great time.

Cheers skybluefish52

Hants, UK
Level Contributor
2,849 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Resta Reef shops

Thanks, I think that's probably what I expected. Hope we don't need the chemist!!!!

3. Re: Resta Reef shops

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 April 2013, 10:20
Get answers to your questions about Marsa Alam
Recent Conversations