We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All inclusive hotels with good house reef?

Wolverhampton
Level Contributor
21 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
All inclusive hotels with good house reef?

I'm looking to go to Marsa Alam for the first time next year, can anyone reccommend an all inclusive hotel with a good house reef? I am looking to book with a big travel agent, thomson/first choice etc, I ideally a hotel with one of these companies.

1. Re: All inclusive hotels with good house reef?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 07 July 2012, 18:05
Hants, UK
Level Contributor
2,838 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All inclusive hotels with good house reef?

I think if you want to go to Marsa Alam, it might have to be from Gatwick, I think they stopped the flights from the north.

Marsa Alam, Egypt
Level Contributor
73 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All inclusive hotels with good house reef?

Manchester flights with Thomson are back as of November 2012 directly to Marsa Alam

Hants, UK
Level Contributor
2,838 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: All inclusive hotels with good house reef?

Sorry my mistake I didn't know that.

I must admit I don't know why they stopped them, Marsa Alam is now a very popular place.

5. Re: All inclusive hotels with good house reef?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 July 2013, 10:16