We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Resta Reef

Batley, United...
Level Contributor
735 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Resta Reef

Decided that planes will soon be flying from Manchester to book the Rest Reef in November. Been to Marsa Alam a few times (Dreams Beach) looking forward to the wonderful Egyptian sun and friendliness.

Kind regards

Carol

Watford, United...
Level Contributor
349 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Resta Reef

When do you arrive? We've boooked 2 weeks from 7th Nov, really looking forward to some sun & relaxation.

Marsa Alam, Egypt
Level Contributor
73 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Resta Reef

Good Morning Carol and Woofit.

This is Sherif, Hotel Manager at Resta Reef Resort.

We are delighted that you have chosen our property for your upcoming vacation. Please do let me know if you have any inquiries that we can be of any assistance with

Sincere Regards

Sherif

Batley, United...
Level Contributor
735 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Resta Reef

Hi Woolfit & sSerif,

Looking at the 4th November, flying from Manchester, but got to speak to

hubbys Doctor first , just to confirm he will be able to fly. Nothing too serious just a small problem with his blood clotting too much. Last time we were away I had to inject him into his abdomen before we flew. am sure doctor will say go for it have a good time and get some lovely much needed sun.

Sherif, have read so much about you and your passion for the Resta Reef feel as though I know you personally. We just want to relax, enjoy good food, read a little , have a little swim and enjoy a nice glass of something cool. Being of mature years we usually enjoy an afternoon snooze so sometimes go back to our room around 3pm, then we are ready for the evening.

Kindest regards,

Carol.

Marsa Alam, Egypt
Level Contributor
73 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Resta Reef

Hi Carol

Hope you husband will be fit to fly. Please advise any dietary requirements he may need so I can advise the chefs.

I'm quite positive you will have a fantastic time here. Weather at the time is usually great and the rest I leave to you to discover.

On behalf of the entire team here, we look forward to welcoming you in 2 months' time

Sincere Regards

Sherif

Batley, United...
Level Contributor
735 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Resta Reef

Sherif,

Will be speaking to Consultant on Monday, so will book after speaking to her. Hubby requires no special diet, just bring on the good food., especially the sweet trolley. Would be nice to have a kettle as he tends to wake very early and needs a cup of coffee

Kind regards,

Carol

Marsa Alam, Egypt
Level Contributor
73 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Resta Reef

Hi Carol

We have tea and coffee facilities in the room @ EUR 8 per week, refilled daily with lipton tea, nescafe, sugar, creamer and a bottle of water...

Would gladly arrange for it as soon as your trip is confirmed

Kind Regards

Sherif

Hants, UK
Level Contributor
2,847 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Resta Reef

thekayes1 Hope hubby gets the all clear, you will enjoy the Resta Reef, it's fab.

8. Re: Resta Reef

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2013, 10:16