We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hilton

Which Marsa Alam hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hilton

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 March 2013, 20:17
leics
Level Contributor
421 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hilton

Can't answer specific questions about the Hilton - but after diving around Nuweiba for the past several summers we went to Marsa recently and the sea and beaches looked much cleaner. They often blamed discard from the ferries for the rubbish - & perhaps it was, not much boat traffic around Marsa, except for divers.

Kent, England
Level Contributor
4,469 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hilton

I booked the Hilton through Lesley Waldron from travel counsellors, its a Longwood holiday package but cheaper. I am sure she could get a hotel price for you if you wanted to contact her.

Although, last time I checked, there was a big Hilton sale on and some great prices for booking direct so that could be worth trying to

3. Re: Hilton

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2014, 01:15
Get answers to your questions about Marsa Alam