We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stevens Taxis Marsa Alam

Which Marsa Alam hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Vienna, Austria
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Stevens Taxis Marsa Alam

My parents used Stevens Taxi for a pick up and Drop Off to the Marsa Alam airport. The can recommend the taxi service as they were very happy with the offered service.

The owner picked them up, he spoke German which was great for them as they don´t speak any English.

They would use Stevens Taxi any time, good value for money.

Luxembourg
Level Contributor
5,380 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stevens Taxis Marsa Alam

.... and you can contact Steven at marsaalam.com

Marsa Alam, Egypt
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Stevens Taxis Marsa Alam

Thank you very much for your comments and I wish you the best and happiest new year and thank you so much ones again .

Best regards

Steven

Krakow, Poland
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Stevens Taxis Marsa Alam

Hi,

We used Steven taxi as well, two times during our stay in Marsa Alam.

Both times drivers were waiting for us, being on-time.

Confortable cars.

Very good service as well over the phone when making the reservation (clear information about the price, no surprise).

We will probably use Steven taxi next time we will go to Marsa Alam.

Regards,

David.

4. Re: Stevens Taxis Marsa Alam

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 January 2014, 12:53
Canterbury, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Stevens Taxis Marsa Alam

My former girl friend and I used Steven's taxis to travel from Marsa Alam to Luxor as it turned out to be a bit cheaper than taking the tour bus and the driver couldn't have been more reliable or helpful. He stopped several times on route for us at our request to purchase food and also to take photographs and unlike some of the local drivers, he drove very carefully. In Luxor he left it to the arranged tour guide to show us round, but he was always there waiting when we left any site and kept us amused with his great sense of humour and occasional animal impressions. But the most memorable moment was when, after I had a few too many drinks prior to retiring to our hotel for the night, I left my wallet on the back seat - but he hurried after us with it and was insistent in not taking any reward. Otherwise, it was a well worth while trip - and the car modern, air conditioned and comfortable.

6. Re: Stevens Taxis Marsa Alam

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 February 2014, 12:45
London
Level Contributor
13 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Stevens Taxis Marsa Alam

We booked Steven's Taxi's for our hotel transfers after reading the posts on Tripadvisor. I am so glad we did. The service we received was top class. Our driver, George, was waiting for us upon our flight's arrival as promised holding a sign with my name on making it easy to find him. We also booked a day trip to Luxor. We were so pleased when Steven sent us George again.... The best driver in Marsa Alam!!!! Steven arranged the perfect itinerary for us making small changes at our request without charging any extra. Our Egyptologist, Hani, who Steven provided for us was so knowledgable, he made sure that we didn't miss anything, we couldn't have wished for anyone better! We had the most memorable day, we will never forget it! Although we were sad to leave, we were glad to see that George was our driver again for our return to the airport. He became like a friend by the end of our stay! Thank you so much to Steven, George and Hani for making our stay in Egypt so special! I can highly recommend your services and will definitely book through you again on our next visit.

Middelharnis, The...
Level Contributor
103 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Stevens Taxis Marsa Alam

We just returned from Marsa Alam and we also booked the daytrip to Luxor with Steven.

Our driver was also George, and I agree he is a very good driver and a nice person. We feld very safe during the trip and also had a wonderful time in Luxor.

We want to come back next year and will use Stevens Taxis again, hopefully with George as the driver.

Zurich, Switzerland
Level Contributor
1 post
108 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Stevens Taxis Marsa Alam

We had booked a few tours through an independent tour agency, www.marsaalam.com, Steven's Taxis before we arrived in Egypt which we cannot recommend at all. The website is very professional and the man who runs the business responds very professionally to any requests, but the confirmed private tour to Luxor we booked through him to leave at 5am never happened because no one ever showed up to pick us up! Just imagine having to get up so early in the morning with the disappointment that no one ever arrives to take you on the tour and a whole day of your vacation is wasted! We could not contact him by telephone and he never again responded to our email afterwards. Very unprofessional and cannot imagine why anyone would take a risk on a company that is so undependable and never bothered to explain what happened. Avoid at all costs!

Affligem, Belgium
Level Contributor
12 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Stevens Taxis Marsa Alam

We were in Marsa Alam from 24 April till 16 Mai and stayed in 3 different Hotels. For transfers between hotels we used Stevens Taxi and we got George as driver. Everything was arranged very well, from arrival in the airport till return to airport. The driver was on time like we asked for all transfers. When we made transfer from Fantazia to Hilton, George invited us for an 'Egyptian Coffe' in Marsa Alam city... great experience ! Insha'Allah we come back soon in Marsa Alam and will use Taxi Steven again ... for sure !

Get answers to your questions about Marsa Alam