We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dresscode at Lamaya

Hampshire, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Dresscode at Lamaya

Hi after reading the post on here about dress code I thought I should ask, does anyone know if the Lamaya has a dress code for dinner?

East Sussex
Level Contributor
71 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dresscode at Lamaya

hi its small casual

Hampshire, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dresscode at Lamaya

Thank you what I should have asked is do men have to wear trousers for evening meal

UK
Level Contributor
127 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dresscode at Lamaya

We are returning visitors to the Coraya the other side of the bay which is part of the same chain of hotels their policy is long tailored shorts below the knee is acceptable for gentlemen. Hope this helps? Sue

Hampshire, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dresscode at Lamaya

Thank you :)

East Sussex
Level Contributor
71 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dresscode at Lamaya

they prefer trousers although my husband normally wears jeans and many other people come dressed for the beach even though its the evening meal.

Hampshire, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dresscode at Lamaya

Well that's good then the men in our group wont be going dressed like they are going to the beach but don't want to have to wear trousers, far too hot to be taking trousers well except my father inlaw.

And Jeans omg you would bake surely, wouldn't like wearing them with sunburn :(

Thanks for your replies

7. Re: Dresscode at Lamaya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 May 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Marsa Alam