We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visa

UK
Level Contributor
127 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Visa

Hi can anyone tell me if the charge for the visa has gone up in price recently if so to how much I thought I read somewhere on here it had? Thanks

Ulaanbaatar...
Destination Expert
for Cairo
Level Contributor
2,254 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Visa

It's $25.

sg2
Brighton, United...
Destination Expert
for Marsa Alam
Level Contributor
4,118 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Visa

there is a link on r/hand side of page - yes you need a visa for this part of Egypt and it has just increased - not sure if its $20 or 25 but you can pay in sterling. Best bet is get it at the bank kiosk as you get into the arrivals hall at Marsa ,you can then change money as well

Sg

Luxembourg
Level Contributor
5,445 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Visa

It's $ 25, the additional $10 small sticker was added on to my $ 15 visa when I visited a week ago, this is what it looks like

mein-aegypten.de.tl/Visum-ja-oder-nein--f-.h…

UK
Level Contributor
127 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Visa

Thanks Hiker $25 wow that's gone up! Sg2 the link still says $15 but the replies from Hiker and Modesto are stating $25. Inflation Egyptian style :) thanks everyone for your replies. Sue

sg2
Brighton, United...
Destination Expert
for Marsa Alam
Level Contributor
4,118 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Visa

Amended to reflect price increase

6. Re: Visa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 May 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Marsa Alam