We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Diving coraya bay marsa

cornwall uk
Level Contributor
56 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Diving coraya bay marsa

Hi to all,

Hoping someone will be able to help! we plan to dive with coraya divers later in year. Is it to far to walk from center to jetty bare foot or will i need some boots? i usually dive with full foot fins.

thanks for any replies.

cornwall uk
Level Contributor
56 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Diving coraya bay marsa

Is it possible to hire and pay for a private guide with coraya divers. Would this be best to arrange prior to travel?

If this would be ok does anybody know the rough cost?

Thanks

Marsa Alam, Egypt
Level Contributor
458 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Diving coraya bay marsa

hi digby it's Luke from Emperor Divers Marsa Alam . Why don't you email Coraya Divers on info@coraya-divers.com . I'm sure Kai and the team there will be happy to help with your enquiries.

All the best,

Luke.

Mentioned in this post
Emperor Divers Marsa Alam
Emperor Divers Marsa Alam
718 Reviews
Marsa Alam, Egypt
sg2
Brighton, United...
Destination Expert
for Marsa Alam
Level Contributor
4,149 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Diving coraya bay marsa

here is the link to their website

http://www.coraya-divers.com/en/home/

They do both reef and shore boat so plenty of selection

If you are diving off the jetty , you take your kit down to the end of the jetty ,you will see where on the photo , so shoes will required , then kit up and jump in.

I have dived there a few years ago when it was run by extra divers.

or you can if you prefer look at others in the area , I use Emperor who will pick up from your hotel and have their base for day diving at port ghalib or house reef at concord moraine hotel - the reef there is excellent

hope this helps

sg

cornwall uk
Level Contributor
56 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Diving coraya bay marsa

thanks sg for the info most useful. I have looked at others in area, but as im the one with less experience/dives in our group i will go with the majority as i will do less dives than them so its fair. its good practice for me too and enjoyable.

Luke i was looking into e-mail them prior to going, but thankyou for your help once again.

5. Re: Diving coraya bay marsa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 July 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Marsa Alam
Recent Conversations