We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bisbee pet-freindly lodging for Thanksgiving??

Which Bisbee hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
arizona
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Bisbee pet-freindly lodging for Thanksgiving??

We have decided kind of last minuteish to head to Bisbee for Thanksgiving with our two favorite relatives, my two miniture weiner dogs. Does anyone have any suggestions where we could stay?

Thank you!

Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
3,796 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bisbee pet-freindly lodging for Thanksgiving??

Bisbee is a really small town. If they have a La Quinta I know almost all of their chains are pet friendly. Same with some Best Westerns. You will have to do a search or perhapse find a nearby alternative.

Marina, California
Destination Expert
for Tucson
Level Contributor
5,702 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bisbee pet-freindly lodging for Thanksgiving??

Bisbee only has a couple of chain hotels. The Best Value Inn in San Jose says "limited pets" but it's really not a great place to stay. The Copper Queen and Bisbee Grand are a couple of the nicer ones. Not sure about Copper Queen, but I know that the Bisbee does not allow pets. The rest are B&B's and I'm really not sure which, if any, allow pets, but I'm a lot do.

Kingman, Arizona
Level Contributor
69 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bisbee pet-freindly lodging for Thanksgiving??

Okay, this is too late for Cherianne, but anyone else looking for a pet friendly place should try Mayberry's place. There is also another house called "Sleepy dog guest house". I have not stayed there, but I have heard lots of nice things. Mayberrys is perfect for dogs. It has a nice little fenced yard and the apartment is very pet friendly. We always travel to Bisbee with my Bulldog and she loves it! It is a very dog friendly town!

4. Re: Bisbee pet-freindly lodging for Thanksgiving??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2008, 18:29
5. Re: Bisbee pet-freindly lodging for Thanksgiving??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2009, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Bisbee
More Bisbee Topics