We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visiting Bisbee Where to Stay?

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
119 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Visiting Bisbee Where to Stay?

We are travelling to Bisbee on 30 June and looking for accomation for 3 nights. Please could you give advice on the best place to stay?

tucson az
Destination Expert
for Tucson, Arizona, Northern Mexico
Level Contributor
16,265 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Visiting Bisbee Where to Stay?

www.discoverbisbee.com/accommodations.htm

Scottsdale, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Scottsdale
Level Contributor
2,440 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Visiting Bisbee Where to Stay?

Really depends on what you are looking for. We stayed at the Bisbee Grand - cute, old B&B. Good breakfast - friendly folks - very comfortable.

Two other popular places are Copper Queen Hotel (very historic) and Hotel LaMore (said to be haunted :-). My friends who stayed there were disappointed to not see the ghost, maybe next time.

I would encourage you to stay in Bisbee proper because you can walk everywhere.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
119 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Visiting Bisbee Where to Stay?

aztchr.thank you for your advice.We would like to stay in Bisbee proper.Our budget would be around $100 per night,if that were possible.Would the places you suggested be in that price range?

Scottsdale, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Scottsdale
Level Contributor
2,440 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Visiting Bisbee Where to Stay?

You can use the link Bobbear provided to get to their home pages with more information. I know the Grand and Hotel LaMore provide breakfast, but I'm not sure Copper Queen does so figure that into your cost (and it is probably the most expensive anyway).

There is another little B&B that we toured while we were there that was lovely - I just can't remember the name. If I do I'll get back to you.

Prescott, AZ
Level Contributor
34 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Visiting Bisbee Where to Stay?

We have stayed at the Hotem San Ramon twice -- very nice -- no. 1 rating on Trip Advisor. The only issue was if you're staying on a weekend, the bar(s) in the immediate vicinity can be very loud, in fact they have their very own earplugs in the rooms!

tucson az
Destination Expert
for Tucson, Arizona, Northern Mexico
Level Contributor
16,265 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Visiting Bisbee Where to Stay?

I wanted you to look and see what's available. I would stay at the Copper Queen Hotel, breakfast or not.

Phoenix
Level Contributor
455 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Visiting Bisbee Where to Stay?

I will be staying at the Gym Club Suites next weekend, for the first time. Most of their rooms are $85 to $110. All of the rooms have full kitchens, and some have 2 bedrooms. They are actually like apartments, with a living room/sitting area with a tv. I'll post a report when I get back.

Here's their site:

http://www.bisbeelandmark.com/

I stayed at Hotel LaMore a few years ago. It was noisy at night - we could hear the plumbing (and flushing) in the walls very clearly. When people in the room above us got up at 6 and took a shower, we were up too.

Chandler, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Phoenix
Level Contributor
841 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Visiting Bisbee Where to Stay?

I also stayed at Hotel LaMore several years ago, for I think 2 nights, and I concur with the comments above. It was very noisy, room was small, and bathroom as a bit old. Two nights in Bisbee seemed a bit much, 3 nights would seem too much, depending what else you're doing in that area.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
119 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Visiting Bisbee Where to Stay?

Thank you all for your helpful comments.(bobbear43 we checked the link to Bisbee accommodation which you provided and found it very helpful.)

We have decided to also consider a B and B(the Copper city Inn or the Letson Loft Hotel).Would either of these be a suitable option? If not we will go for the Copper Queen.

I made an error in original post.We will be in Bisbee

for 2 not 3 nights.

Thanks again.Your advice on the "B and B" option would be appreciated

Phoenix
Level Contributor
455 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Visiting Bisbee Where to Stay?

We had a great time in Bisbee last weekend.

Here's my review of the Gym Club Suites:

tripadvisor.in/ShowUserReviews-g31171-d61653…

We had breakfest at the Bisbee Breakfast Club both mornings, and they have great food. Unfortunately, you have to drive to it, since it's on the other side of the open pit mine south of Bisbee.

My review:

tripadvisor.in/ShowUserReviews-g31171-d65467…

Get answers to your questions about Bisbee
Recent Conversations