We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

girls day out/spa reccommendations

Which Chandler hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Crofton, Maryland
Level Contributor
63 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
girls day out/spa reccommendations

We're visiting Chandler in July and would like to do a girls day out for mom, daughters, and granddaughters. We were thinking at least part of the day would be going to the spa. Grandkids range in age from 6-15. While 15 year-old could spend the whole day getting pampered the 6 year old's probably going to poop out after a manicure or pedicure, so we're thinking short dayspa visit - not the whole day - followed by a nice lunch. Where would you recommend for spa, lunch, or other activities that fit girls day out theme?

Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
39 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: girls day out/spa reccommendations

There is a day spa in front of the Chandler Mall facing Chandler Blvd, near PF Changs. I am blanking on the name right now. Maybe someone else could help out? Including PF Changs there are many other very good restaurants nearby for lunch afterwards. Sounds like fun!

Phoenix
Destination Expert
for Phoenix
Level Contributor
2,336 posts
272 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: girls day out/spa reccommendations

You posted this same thing yesterday and I posted a day spa for you in Chandler - Simplicity Day Spa with all the info.

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
247 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: girls day out/spa reccommendations

I think the spa pscoyotes is referring to is Dolce Salon & Spa. It is very nice and they have teen packages. I'm not sure what's available for the little one. Here is the website --

http://www.dolcesalonspa.com/index.html

4. Re: girls day out/spa reccommendations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2009, 15:17