We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Phoenix for Spring Training

Montgomery, Alabama
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Topic
Phoenix for Spring Training

My husband, myself and our sons girlfriend will be visiting Phoenix from March 25 - 30 for Spring Training. Our son is interning with the Milwaukee Brewers as a Strength and Conditioning couch and won't be able to join us for much sightseeing. We plan to hit baseball game nearly every day that we are there but would also like to do a little sightseeing but I'm having a bit of trouble finding things.

I've found the Mystery Castle which looked interesting. We'll have a rental car so driving is ok - but it can't be too far away.

Any suggestions?

1. Re: Phoenix for Spring Training

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2009, 03:19
Get answers to your questions about Chandler